E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Nascar driver caught 128mph in 45mph

05-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #45
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
11ker, you are not even worth quoting, that's how ignorant and useless you are. Go educate yourself and then come back here and try to redeem yourself.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #46
greycrx87
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E92 ZCP

Attached Images

05-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #47
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
You are a very stupid person. Congratulations on coming out and being so open about it.

Herp... only drive in circles... derp.. I could out drive a professional..
The ironic thing is that the best guy in that video is Montoya, a former Formula 1 driver.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #48
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
Sorry I forgot for you yanks everything is difficult..and u think waking up in the morning is a skill...way to go..Im not denying the fact that it's NASCAR drivers are a pro at what they do but I personally don't think they are as pro as a rally driver or f1 driver..

ROFL!!

Your F1 drivers are spoiled with computers and gadgets that help them drive better.
NASCAR cars and trucks have no computers. Their steering wheels looks like something off a bumper cars. Even the engine is carburetored, NO EFI.

F1 drivers have been switching to NASCAR just to become better drivers.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #49
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Why did he pull over, that could of been the most entertaining police chase ever
I can hear the cop calling the chase now...turning left onto xxx street, turning left onto yyy street, going left onto zzz street, etc...
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #50
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgood4u View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Apparently he was driving a "sporty Lexus." Must've been an IS-F or LFA.
It was the LFA.
Dang. Someone should've gotten a video of that.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 01:42 PM   #51
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
I know what i am talking about FYI...have you ever been on a track mate..?..if you have then haven't you ever been lapped by a car that doesn't have the same power as yours...I do tracking every week and I can tell you that I've gone past m3s with my chipped BMW 320d..and i have done top speed runs with my sl65 amg hitting over 210mph..have you ever one past 155 Mate.?..maybe for you guys who sit at home play gt5 rather than track know how it is...what about the idiot that was saying he know how hard NASCAR driving is because of a stupid game..ok I understand you guys are defending your sport
This reminds me of when Collins said Strasburg wasn't a good pitcher because he knows more about pitching than most because he pitched in college.

Dude you can drive a fucking McLaren 1000 mph. You're still a moron. You are also talking to people that have been on tracks as well. To state that you are a better driver than a professional driver (nascar, or any other), makes you sound like a fool. To blame the opinions of the posters based on what country they are from makes you an even bigger idiot. To answer your retarded question about switching from Nascar to F1, Nascar drivers don't switch to F1 because the money is in Nascar not F1. Thought that it was blatantly obvious, but it would appear your top speed runs have messed with your perception.

The best part about this, no one here even likes Nascar. We all think it is a joke.

Just like you...

Put your tail between your legs and drive your SL65 back to regional where you can all discuss the outcome of Man U vs Barca on Sat.
      05-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #52
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Interesting how we've got Brits hating on the Confederates (NASCAR).

The Yanks win again.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 02:04 PM   #53
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
you can all discuss the outcome of Man U vs Barca on Sat.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
      05-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #54
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
nice reference
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #55
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep

Quote:
The best part about this, no one here even likes Nascar. We all think it is a joke.
+100

So true, yet we have respect for our redneck race car drivers.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #56
11ker
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 320d M-Sport

Quote:
Quote:
I know what i am talking about FYI...have you ever been on a track mate..?..if you have then haven't you ever been lapped by a car that doesn't have the same power as yours...I do tracking every week and I can tell you that I've gone past m3s with my chipped BMW 320d..and i have done top speed runs with my sl65 amg hitting over 210mph..have you ever one past 155 Mate.?..maybe for you guys who sit at home play gt5 rather than track know how it is...what about the idiot that was saying he know how hard NASCAR driving is because of a stupid game..ok I understand you guys are defending your sport
This reminds me of when Collins said Strasburg wasn't a good pitcher because he knows more about pitching than most because he pitched in college.

Dude you can drive a fucking McLaren 1000 mph. You're still a moron. You are also talking to people that have been on tracks as well. To state that you are a better driver than a professional driver (nascar, or any other), makes you sound like a fool. To blame the opinions of the posters based on what country they are from makes you an even bigger idiot. To answer your retarded question about switching from Nascar to F1, Nascar drivers don't switch to F1 because the money is in Nascar not F1. Thought that it was blatantly obvious, but it would appear your top speed runs have messed with your perception.

Just like you...

Put your tail between your legs and drive your SL65 back to regional where you can all discuss the outcome of Man U vs Barca on Sat.
Firstly I don't support man utd I'm a barca fan..secondly f1 drivers are moving to nascar because they can't keep up with the more faster guys therefore being dropped out..and like you said more money for half the effort coming from f1 driving around in circles shouldn't be that right...I didn't state I'm a better driver i was just stating just koz he is a NASCAR driver doesn't mean he can beat me with anything anywhere... You guys making it look like their god of driving..give schumacher a manual car and my sister would beat him around a track...I know alot you guys track aswell and the guys that do are not saying anything koz deep down they know I'm right..but the guys who play their ps3 and gt5 all day long are the ones don't know what they are talking about
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #57
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:

Just like you...

First off you might want to get your facts correct, I never stated he was a bad pitcher. I stated he WASNT A GOD LIKE YOU claimed. Last I checked his last years stats were 5-3
      05-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #58
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Firstly I don't support man utd I'm a barca fan..secondly f1 drivers are moving to nascar because they can't keep up with the more faster guys therefore being dropped out.

You seriously need to stop talking and do proper research. You look like a idiot!

Raikkonen is World Champion with Ferrari, and he left F1 for NASCAR!

http://www.racer.com/raikkonen-targe...MC-RACER_DAILY
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #59
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Quote:
First off you might want to get your facts correct, I never stated he was a bad pitcher. I stated he WASNT A GOD LIKE YOU claimed. Last I checked his last years stats were 5-3
As a pitcher, you should know that there are much more important stats than W/L.

Verlander had 10 quality starts in his first 10 games started this year (his 11th broke that streak), with a WHIP of .9, but was only 4-3. 10/10 QS/GS is fucking fantastic but according to his win-loss record, you'd be saying he was having an above average (by entire MLB standards) year when he's out there killing it.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #60
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
As a pitcher, you should know that there are much more important stats than W/L.

Verlander had 10 quality starts in his first 10 games started this year, but was only 4-3. 10/10 QS/GS is fucking fantastic but according to his win-loss record, you'd be saying he was having an above average (by entire MLB standards) year when he's out there killing it.
I know the ins and outs of pitching, I did it for 15 years. Everyone was sucking his dick about he was the next god of pitching and I voiced my opinion that he has a lot to prove before anyone can make that statement. He was 5-3 with a 3 ERA while not bad, it isnt god status either. He also had a .221 opponent batting average which is what I figured would happen, MLB is much better than college players.
      05-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #61
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Quote:
I know the ins and outs of pitching, I did it for 15 years. Everyone was sucking his dick about he was the next god of pitching and I voiced my opinion that he has a lot to prove before anyone can make that statement. He was 5-3 with a 3 ERA while not bad, it isnt god status either. He also had a .221 opponent batting average which is what I figured would happen, MLB is much better than college players.
I know you know about pitching. I was in that thread too. You said something about pitching against "Porchello" or something like that (but you meant Porcello).
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #62
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I know you know about pitching. I was in that thread too. You said something about pitching against "Porchello" or something like that (but you meant Porcello).
Good memory haha

They also threw him against teams like the Pirates, I also stated I wanted to see him pitch against the Bo Sox/Yanks etc... On any other team he would be a mid level starter with a decent career. I dont think he'll ever be a Roger Clemens, Roy Halliday, Chris Carpenter type pitcher.
      05-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #63
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
ROFL!!

Your F1 drivers are spoiled with computers and gadgets that help them drive better.
NASCAR cars and trucks have no computers. Their steering wheels looks like something off a bumper cars. Even the engine is carburetored, NO EFI.

F1 drivers have been switching to NASCAR just to become better drivers.
You're almost as ignorant as the main troll in this thread. F1 does not have traction control. And you want to talk about spoiled? How about NASCAR drivers pulling out their umbrellas instead of slapping on full wet tires when it starts to pour? Also, last time I checked a "bumper car" steering wheel and carburetored engine don't exactly make a car easier to drive

And if NASCAR has the best drivers (according to your logic), why haven't they all gone to F1 to multiply their salaries and win everything?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #64
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
You're almost as ignorant as the main troll in this thread. F1 does not have traction control. And you want to talk about spoiled? How about NASCAR drivers pulling out their umbrellas instead of slapping on full wet tires when it starts to pour? Also, last time I checked a "bumper car" steering wheel and carburetored engine don't exactly make a car easier to drive

And if NASCAR has the best drivers (according to your logic), why haven't they all gone to F1 to multiply their salaries and win everything?

LOL... read the article and get back to me. F1 cars have Traction Control among other computer controls that do half the driving. Thus you can drive in Rain.

http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/un...port/5287.html

NASCAR is a family thing. Leaving NASCAR for F1 is like spiting in your families face.

You asked a stupid question about something you know nothing about then you make an idiotic comment!

Try google first to prepare you better next time.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #65
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

oh god collin talking about baseball.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #66
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States