E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > cruise for bradly roth cruise/meet easton pennslyvania

02-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
will bleich
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: pos

cruise for bradly roth cruise/meet easton pennslyvania

everyone unfortinatly one of my best friends bradley roth died this past saturday, he was big in the vw scene and his parents will be throwing a benefit cruise/ meet in his memory. the event will be held this sunday 2-24-13 at 1230. the loacation is in easton pa, at the william penn park and ride which is right across from the outback steak house on william penn hwy. its right off of rt 33 william penn exit. his parents and I and the whole car community would appriciate it if you guys could all attend.

thanks everyone in advance please spread the word via facebook twitter other social media and word of mouth this is for one of my closest friends. and i wish he was alive to see this meet, his parents will also be driving his car in the cruise in memory of him and i like to think that he will be sitting in his car in spirit.

godspeed brad, rest easy

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
will bleich
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: pos

https://www.facebook.com/events/3289...an_user_joined

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0