E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS: 335i N54 Performance Exhaust Parts-Meisterschaft & AR Design catless DPs

04-15-2016, 02:58 PM   #1
Arexander
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i; BMW 435i; Ducati

FS: 335i N54 Performance Exhaust Parts-Meisterschaft & AR Design catless DPs

Hello members,

I had to take off my full exhaust system for smog purposes, and instead of swapping it back, I'd rather start to part my car and go into the M3 group.

I would like to be honest and sincere with all the e90 members here. I purchased this exhaust from another e90 member, and he did *not* inform me that the "Eisenmann" muffler is not genuine. Another member anonymously informed me that it was actually a Meisterschaft-made product. I contacted Eisenmann and spoke to Sven Johann, and he informed me that it was NOT an Eisenmann product. It was a product made by Eisenhaus (aka GTHaus, aka Meisterschaft). Nonetheless, the muffler is still a $1700 piece. It is well-built and the sound is still phenomenal. I just want people to know that the brand is not really what it is. Please do your own search as there was a quarrel between EisenHaus and Eisenmann several years ago (~2008).

Parts for sale:
  • AR Design catless downpipes - $550 obo

• Meistershaft Section 1 + 2 pipes (w/ Resonator deletes) ($1496 MSRP) - $1000 obo

• Eisenmann muffler w/ Carbon fiber dry tips ($1698 MSRP) - $1200 obo PENDING

All parts are in great condition. No dents. Only the usual wear from being driven on the road.

The sound of this full system is amazing! The sound at wide-open throttle is exhilarating. Downshifting from high rpm's just sounds like an exotic car. And the nice, deep growl firing during cold start-ups is just ... WOW! If you have intakes and a piggy-back system (ie JB4), then you'll hear the spools from the turbos when you launch.

I believe I have set fair, competitive prices for all these parts. And please note that shipping is not included.

Priority will go to local buyers in the Bay Area. I will not drive to you, PM me for more details.
  • Paypal (3% fees will be included in final sale)
  • Venmo
  • Cash

You can see my car at startup here: [u2b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4eakusmPYw[/u2b]
Direct Link:

Last edited by Arexander; 04-15-2016 at 08:08 PM..
Appreciate 0