E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Got a 1 series courtesy car – quite impressed.

11-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #23
CarAbuser
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT / E92 335i DCT

Is the passenger side rattle a metallic rattle sound coming from that seat that stops when you have a passenger?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #24
dopper99
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Golf R Mk8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
Is the passenger side rattle a metallic rattle sound coming from that seat that stops when you have a passenger?
Not really, its more of a dull vibration. I'm not really noticed if it stops with a passenger. I've got to go out in it a long journey tomorrow with the family so I'll have a listen.

But this clicking noise is really annoying, coming from around either the rear parcel shelf or back window area. It doesnt do it for about 5 mins but when the interior has started to warm up it does it. I've got split rear seats and it appears the dealer has taped up the around the loop catches. Unfortunately this has done nothing.
Appreciate 0