E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > coupe interior color selection please help!

07-05-2007, 02:10 AM   #23
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Canadians freaking Rule...

You post this question up in the general section, once everyone gets tired of carrying on about "Make up your Own Mind" you'd get 13 pages of why Coral RED is the BEST, or why Black is Sad and boring, or Brown looks like baby poop...

You guys? Just offer opinions, thoughts, perspectives... Well done, dunno why it's so freaking hard for SO MANY in the US to just be decent. Every time I head up to Vancouver and especially Victoria I am amazed at the kindness and friendly nature of everyone I run into, even on the roads...
      07-05-2007, 02:10 AM   #24
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

One more thought on the Alpine White over Coral Red...

Check out your Flag!!! Talk about rolling patriotism.
      07-07-2007, 04:44 PM   #25
wrxfool
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: sti leaving 335i coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
Canadians freaking Rule...

You post this question up in the general section, once everyone gets tired of carrying on about "Make up your Own Mind" you'd get 13 pages of why Coral RED is the BEST, or why Black is Sad and boring, or Brown looks like baby poop...

You guys? Just offer opinions, thoughts, perspectives... Well done, dunno why it's so freaking hard for SO MANY in the US to just be decent. Every time I head up to Vancouver and especially Victoria I am amazed at the kindness and friendly nature of everyone I run into, even on the roads...
Thanks Bro, it's what makes us Canadian and proud!!!