E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 335i Alpine White/Coral Red 6MT

05-07-2015, 11:19 PM   #1
Dougdoescars
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

FS: 2008 335i Alpine White/Coral Red 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This description was taken straight out of my craigslist ad, so please ignore the cheesyness Please someone take this off my hands and let my dream of being an M3 driver come true!!!

FOR PICTURES PLEASE REFERENCE MY CRAIGSLIST AD!

For sale is my 2008 BMW 335i 6 Speed Manual
This car is currently sitting at 73k miles. It has Alpine White exterior, and Coral Red interior.
This is probably one of the cleanest 335i's you will find. It has been EXTREMELY well maintained.
All service has been done at BMW Crevier in Santa Ana, California. HFPF AND Turbo Wastegate rattle has both been serviced already. The dealership replaced both turbos with a set of brand new turbos. Also all basic maintenance is done timely. (Oil change every 3k miles, fully synthetic always)
Never seen any sort of accident or damage whatsoever.
I am currently the 3rd owner. The 2nd owner also took very good care of this car.
This car is full of power, and is a blast driving. I'm only selling because I decided its time to get a (boring) 4 door automatic car so everyone in my family can drive it as well.
The car has been tastefully modded, but I can bring it back to stock/oem (for the most part.)
Everything is purely exterior. Everything under the hood is completely stock.

Current Mod List
Blacked out Kidney Grills
40W Angel Eyes by CREE
ZHP Shift Knob
Dynavin N6 Multimedia head unit with full Navigation and backup camera (backup camera is not installed, but can be if asked.)
Universal Polyurethane Side Splitters
Front Lip
Rear M-Tech Bumper (can include oem bumper)
Muffler delete (still have the mufflers)
BC Racing 32 way adjustable dampening coil overs
Megan Racing Camber Arms
Work Equip 05 fully built by infinitwheels in El Monte.
Step lipped from 18'' faces to 19s, high polished lips and chrome faces.
19x9.5 +15 19x11 +23
225/35/19 front, 265/30/19 rear

The car was built from the ground up by FD garage in Santa Ana, and all work is guaranteed to be done professionally, so you can drive with a peace of mind.

Just like humans, the car isn't exactly PERFECT. There are a few flaws (the car is 7 years old!) which I will point out right now.
There are a few scuffs and scratches (most can probably be buffed out with a very good detail)
Could use new rotors soon
Passenger front wheel center cap needs a new rubber sealing to be mounted
Front lip could use a repaint
Interior aluminum could be better..
its not an m3.

I can also part out the wheels to lessen the value. (-$2,000)
I can also raise the car, put the mufflers back on, and give it the overall OEM look if serious, but a down payment is required first.

lastly, I will not part out ANYTHING except for the wheels, so don't bother asking.

If interested, please contact me at 714 290 2763 info I am in absolutely NO RUSH to sell this car, and I won't sell it unless I get my desired price. No test drives unless you have CASH IN HAND.
Thank you for looking!

Some notes to add since I'm too lazy to edit the craigslist post!
-Everything must be taken care of locally. If you want to come check out the car and purchase it, you must come here first and see it, and if you like it I can ship it out. Shipping cost is on you
-I'm not going to part out anything besides the wheels. If you want the wheels please PM me about it.
-Although this is from a craigslist ad, I'm not bullshitting. This car is seriously babied and I'm not exaggerating about the condition!
-If interested in the car in general, PM me, but it'd be best to contact me through email or text.
-Email: vincenttngo1@gmail.com
-Phone: 714-290-2763

All pictures can be seen through my craigslist ad

Thanks guys!

Appreciate 0