E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > enhancing the "used sales area"

09-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
BahamaBart
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

enhancing the "used sales area"

I'm coming over from Northamericanmotoring and I think they have a better set-up when it comes to the selling items section

They require that if you post an item, you must state a price. Ths avoids all this feeer non-sense and it avoids the wasted back and forth of "what are you asking it for it".

Additionally while not an officila requirement may either state if shipping is included or item located at ZIP CODE, so people can get an approximate calculation of shipping.

additional sub categories - engine, suspension, body parts (in and out) might be beneficial.

lastly, if you sell your item the original poster should monify the title including SOLD . Fo you start out FS - JB3 and end up w/ FS - JB3 SOLD.
This way you can still do searches and learn what people have asked in the price but you don't waste time reading a thread only to find out it was already sold.

food for thought
Exterior Bling| Kerscher splitter |
Interior Bling | Bimmian pedals | 3P Cars gauage |
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
This is not a bad system, i'm going to look into it more and do my research and roll it out here hopefully
      09-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

+1!! I was just going to make this thread. I hate for sale threads that go now here because there is no asking price.

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0