E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2004 AP2 Sebring Silver, 20K miles, PA

05-31-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
m3driven
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

2004 AP2 Sebring Silver, 20K miles, PA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Year: 2004
Mileage: 20,000
Title: Clean
Carfax: Clean
Exterior: Sebring
Interior: Black
Price: $22,500 OBO

Well the time has come and I am selling my 2004 Sebring Silver S2000. I am the 2nd owner of the car. I bought the car off a car nut in July of 2009 with about 9,500 miles. 3 years later, I've put on about 11K miles, guess I'm even more of a car nut . The car is certainly fun to drive, especially in top down weather.

The car is in excellent physical and mechanical shape and is 100% BONE STOCK and has never been modified or abused. The interior is about as clean as they come, with minimal bolster wear on the driverside seat, and zero imperfections on the passenger side. Non-smoker, never eaten in. The car was always garaged and the exterior paint is clay barred twice a year so the paint on the car is just like a new car, both in look and feel. The car is hand washed every 3 weeks and always waxed using Meguire products. The engine oil is changed every 3,000 miles using Mobile 1 synthetic. I also changed the differential and transmission fluids about 2,000 miles ago with Mobile 1 and Honda OEM products.

I'm including a new OEM tonneau cover that has never been used as well as the original car cover. I have all the original sticker, manual, brochures, service booklet etc. I also have the original 2 keys that came with the car.

The original owner did a clear bra for the front bumper, part of the hood, and mirrors. I have the receipts for these. The factory stereo was switched out by the original owner and it is now an Alpine headunit that has iPod connectivity. All stereo control to the left of the steering wheel is programmed to work with the headunit. I have the original factory headunit in a box and would include it in the sale.

The car is perfect and you would not be disappointed. Feel free to contact me about any questions you may have.

Appreciate 0