E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Xtant/Morel Integra 4" Point-Source Speakers Pair Macrom BNIB

05-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
afsar
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 xDrive40d

Xtant/Morel Integra 4" Point-Source Speakers Pair Macrom BNIB

Xtant XIS 4" point-source speakers (pair). Made by Morel for Xtant Technologies. The XIS is similar to the Morel Integra Ovation 4, and was also sold under the Macrom brand as the Integra I 2.40. New in box pair complete with grills, installation hardware and manual.

This is spare set, bought to install in the rear doors but not going to do it now due to massive effort involved. Good for rear BMW rear door which can't take tweeters, parcel shelf/center channel too. Matches quality with Morel Integra with much lower price tag. Good companion to match Morel Hybrids of front door card.

Looking for £200 + delivery for the pair OVNO. They are brand new in box, never used never installed.
      05-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Rudz
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335D xDrive Shadow Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by afsar View Post
Xtant XIS 4" point-source speakers (pair). Made by Morel for Xtant Technologies. The XIS is similar to the Morel Integra Ovation 4, and was also sold under the Macrom brand as the Integra I 2.40. New in box pair complete with grills, installation hardware and manual.

This is spare set, bought to install in the rear doors but not going to do it now due to massive effort involved. Good for rear BMW rear door which can't take tweeters, parcel shelf/center channel too. Matches quality with Morel Integra with much lower price tag. Good companion to match Morel Hybrids of front door card.

Looking for £200 + delivery for the pair OVNO. They are brand new in box, never used never installed.
interested in a single speaker at the previously agreed price?
      05-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
afsar
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

I can do that only if I find another person willing to take another one. I don't want to be stuck with one speaker.
      08-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
afsar
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Cool

Invoking this old thread. Rudz is sorted now.

Is anyone else interested in single speakers for £85 collection and £90 delivered? I have a pair but willing to sell them individually as I need to clear up some space.

Have some Logic 7 mids also I need to sell, but those are for E60 not for E9x except for the center channel. My audio project is complete now so clearing up all parts as I need some space. See my other threads for other audio bits.

Last edited by afsar; 08-27-2013 at 06:11 PM..
Appreciate 0