E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > South African 335

12-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #89
DCwell3er
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 G05

Garage List
Congrats!!! Glad to hear that your wait is finally over! Hopefully once I get back to Missouri mines will be waiting for me.
      12-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #90
GuidoDoc
GuidoDoc
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jeep Wrangler JKU

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCwell3er View Post
Congrats!!! Glad to hear that your wait is finally over! Hopefully once I get back to Missouri mines will be waiting for me.
+1
      12-24-2011, 06:18 AM   #91
GuidoDoc
GuidoDoc
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jeep Wrangler JKU

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsleiman View Post
I'm gonna wait to hear back from my CA about what exactly is going on before I decide to cancel. He is waiting to hear back form his rep or something. I'm really curious as to how such a huge error occurred.
Did you get any where with your CA or your decision? I have to say (without having driven an F30 of course) I love my new e90. My last BMW was an e36 then I drove an Accord so I know my comparison is skewed. I love the steering weight and the small size. I can't figure what the F30 will have over the e90 for my needs, especially since it is bigger, electric steering, style +/-. Yes there will be new gadgets and more efficient engine. I will look at the new 328 since it seems so close to the 335 in numbers but I won't be an easy sell to get rid of the e90.
      12-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #92
hsleiman
First Lieutenant
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 11 e90 335xi PPK 6MT

I'm glad you're enjoying your new car! My CA was very understanding and didn't have any problems with canceling my order. I think it was the right call considering that the car is *still* at the port. He was never able to tell me what the heck was going on with my car. I'm a little apprehensive about the F30s but I have faith BMW at least made them on par with the E90s. I guess we'll find out in a couple of months! I am definitely not looking forward to playing the waiting game again in July.
Appreciate 0