E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Tuners UK

08-23-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
IC3BLAK
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 DCT SO

Tuners UK

Hey guys, i have an E92, check my sig for more details! anyway... i wanted to get spacers and coilovers installed but i have no idea where in the UK i could go and which places have a great reputation, if anyone has any idea, that would be great! thank you!!
      08-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3BLAK View Post
Hey guys, i have an E92, check my sig for more details! anyway... i wanted to get spacers and coilovers installed but i have no idea where in the UK i could go and which places have a great reputation, if anyone has any idea, that would be great! thank you!!
You should contact Imran @ Evolve, who are sponsors on the forum - www.evolveautomotive.com

Or for a more bespoke suspension solution, Kevin Bird @ Birds Garages - www.birdsauto.com
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
Vaheed1
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport

Mate, that's one nice looking car. Doesn't it annoy you to see 318i's with the same kits as yours? Seriously, BMW need to look the word 'distinct' up from a dictionary.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Hi mate.

I could highly recommend people for the work if London is your area? It doesn't say in the profile.

Kav Bhamra does private brake and suspension work independantly (and therefore labour is only £40 an hour or so) but to a superb standard and has been in the game a good 20 years. He gets excellent reviews for his work on EvoTechnik (he posts as 'westside') and has had many magazine featured cars.

BWchiptune are the guys I'd say to go to in terms of any remap work or power related modifications. Jason at BWchiptune is very very good at what he does.

But if you are Midlands way then Evolve make more sense to be fair on the latter.

If you want contact details for either let me know.
      08-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
JLR1969
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Kubota GR1600

Your car is a credit to you, looks really good.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #6
335iLondon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07' 335i Msport

Car looks really nice.
Probably the best i have seen on here tbh

Would love to see the CF rear spoiler in a bit more detail.
Also how much does it cost?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
TikoV
Captain
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d/X5 40d

Looks good if I say so myself...I've got the splitter but never fitted it. Chose to put splitters on instead.

After seeing the roundels...think you've convinced me (Even though Mega was trying his damn hardest at Gaydon to make the purchase )

I do agree that Raj is top with his fitting but also can't praise our site sponsers Evolve enough either. Sal and Imran are very professional and their attention is faultless.

Here's mine...

08-24-2011, 03:45 AM   #8
IC3BLAK
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
You should contact Imran @ Evolve, who are sponsors on the forum - www.evolveautomotive.com

Or for a more bespoke suspension solution, Kevin Bird @ Birds Garages - www.birdsauto.com
Thanks alot, i will take a look at these websites and get into contact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaheed1 View Post
Mate, that's one nice looking car. Doesn't it annoy you to see 318i's with the same kits as yours? Seriously, BMW need to look the word 'distinct' up from a dictionary.
Thanks alot, haha it does very slightly, but i guess thats where the bmw performance and individual tuning comes in, then you can make it one of a kind but i definitely get where you're coming from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Hi mate.

I could highly recommend people for the work if London is your area? It doesn't say in the profile.

Kav Bhamra does private brake and suspension work independantly (and therefore labour is only £40 an hour or so) but to a superb standard and has been in the game a good 20 years. He gets excellent reviews for his work on EvoTechnik (he posts as 'westside') and has had many magazine featured cars.

BWchiptune are the guys I'd say to go to in terms of any remap work or power related modifications. Jason at BWchiptune is very very good at what he does.

But if you are Midlands way then Evolve make more sense to be fair on the latter.

If you want contact details for either let me know.
I am based in the midlands yes sorry it doesnt say on my profile, but im willing to travel to london if the labour is alot better, as my car is less than a month old im very protective over it so i want the best really! if you could pm me all the different contact details i would really appreciate it thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR1969 View Post
Your car is a credit to you, looks really good.
Thank you very much sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iLondon View Post
Car looks really nice.
Probably the best i have seen on here tbh

Would love to see the CF rear spoiler in a bit more detail.
Also how much does it cost?
Cheers dude! i dont have a CF rear spoiler? do you mean the front splitter? if so, id be happy to show you more pictures..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikoV View Post
Looks good if I say so myself...I've got the splitter but never fitted it. Chose to put splitters on instead.

After seeing the roundels...think you've convinced me (Even though Mega was trying his damn hardest at Gaydon to make the purchase )

I do agree that Raj is top with his fitting but also can't praise our site sponsers Evolve enough either. Sal and Imran are very professional and their attention is faultless.
Cheers mate, i LOVE your wheels, im thinking of something on those lines after the 313s become too common over here! its going to happen as they are going to be standard on the new sports plus models which is actually quite annoying!

i would definitely go with the roundels! its hard to tell but they are infact quarter-circle vinyl overlays! so if u dont want them, you can just remove them i think its a bit better than changing the roundel itself! try www.bimmian.com

Looks like its a yes for Evolve atm! i will have to get in touch, thank you!
      08-24-2011, 04:09 AM   #9
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

YHPM mate
      08-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #10
TikoV
Captain
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d/X5 40d

Thanks I do love them as well...

Evolve for me, only because my car has their touch given to it. Though, Jason's work is impeccable and can do other smart programming to your keys.
      08-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #11
335iLondon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07' 335i Msport

Ah sorry rushed the typing.
I meant the rear diffuser

Getting sick of the slightly tired black plastic one I have against black paint looks bit rubbish

A few more pics would be great along with an approx purchase and fitting cost
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
IC3BLAK
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iLondon View Post
Ah sorry rushed the typing.
I meant the rear diffuser

Getting sick of the slightly tired black plastic one I have against black paint looks bit rubbish

A few more pics would be great along with an approx purchase and fitting cost
My diffuser is the OEM performance diffuser, its not carbon, i had it painted gloss black..