E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 2003 540i M-sport 6MT

01-19-2017, 08:29 AM   #23
Red Ryder
e46 lover
United_States
Rep
Drives: '99 Accord EX-L 2dr - 3.2L 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8apex View Post
I used Jay for the transport of my 2011 E90 328i mt sport from MN to AZ

seamless deal, I would recommend him

The driver had parked it in my driveway and I was so focused on looking at the truck I walked right past the car when I first walked outside ... lol

I did talk to Jay, for like an hour haha. He was super nice, started telling me some of his stories and a few jokes. I get excited waiting for car parts, can't imagine how exciting that day must have been for you, taking delivery of a new car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGNS View Post
Did you ever find your 540? Here is a listing close to me. Not a 6mt but the maintenance history sounds solid.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5945575261.html
I almost bought one in Colorado but the seller was missing too much crucial maintenance history.

Thanks for looking out. That one looks nice, but I am pretty set on a manual transmission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchu001 View Post
I already own one, but this just showed up locally.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5936340192.html

Texted the seller briefly, it has146,000 miles, said it runs great. Clean car fax.
Asking price is very low as well! Good luck!
VIN if you're interested: WBADN53413GF71541
Thank you for searching for me, and providing details on that car. I know I can't be too picky, but that is just too many miles for me for a new (to me) car.
Appreciate 0