E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Best price for a E92

07-17-2006, 02:29 AM   #1
pheonix4
Registered
Rep
Drives: In the Market

Best price for a E92

Hi all, I'm currently looking to order a 335i with ED. I was wondering what the best deals currently are. I've been reading through other threads and I noticed that most people are getting them for not too much over ED invoice. The thing is most of these ppl are in Califonia. I'm currently living near the border of Ohio and Michigan and am looking to get a similar deal. Does anyone know of any dealers in the Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Illinois areas that are highly rated and willing to deal that low?
If not, how much would it cost for me to place an order at a different dealership and have it shipped here.
Also, and more importantly, if I were to order my car from say california and I did ED, would I have to wait longer for it to be delivered to that dealership on the west coast and then have it shipped to me?

Thanks for the help.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2006, 07:22 PM   #2
mog_pj
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 97 Ford Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix4
Also, and more importantly, if I were to order my car from say california and I did ED, would I have to wait longer for it to be delivered to that dealership on the west coast and then have it shipped to me?
I believe so, since you have to wait for it to get to Cali and then they would ship it over to you... I'd call a dealer around you and see if they can bypass that somehow, also do you know that there is like a $500 'courtesy delivery' fee for that kind of dealer swap? (I've read that in other posts, maybe someone can verify that)
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2006, 09:07 PM   #3
Pretender
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 07 328i, 16 X1, >17M2

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Yes, I think the courtesy delivery is $500.