E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > a quick question...

01-25-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
mtrivedi
Rep
Drives: E90i Monaco Blue, Lemon

a quick question...

Im going for the PCD feb 25th, my CA tells me he needs to finalize paperwork, get full payment and such before the end of Jan???.....is this normal. How soon did others have to 'settle up' before going over to the PCD?? The reason i ask is he said something that made me curious...he said "if we do it by the end of the month (Jan), it'll help us out"....any idea what that means??
thx!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

He just want to close out Jan. and not take a chance that rates will go down in Feb like they are predicting they will. Ide wait it out until Feb and make his sweat. LOL
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #3
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrivedi View Post
Im going for the PCD feb 25th, my CA tells me he needs to finalize paperwork, get full payment and such before the end of Jan???.....is this normal. How soon did others have to 'settle up' before going over to the PCD?? The reason i ask is he said something that made me curious...he said "if we do it by the end of the month (Jan), it'll help us out"....any idea what that means??
thx!!!

More than likely,they want the sale to count for January.The PC needs the paperwork about 2 weeks prior to your p/u date.Sometimes the Sales Manager pushes the CA to bill out the car early,so it counts for January.If they insist on you paying early,ask for two sets of floor mats at nc.....
Appreciate 0