E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > samsung a900..A few questions plz

06-07-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
salraf
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5, prior F80 M3, E60 M5

samsung a900..A few questions plz

I just purchased this phone and have noted a few things that I hope someone can help me out with.

1. From what I have read and observed, only calls can be made and received and that the phone' contact list can't be accessed. Correct?

2. I cant seem to access my voicemail from the car..I try using the BMW's keypad to enter my passcode and then press # but nothing happens. Are others observing this as well?

3. I am not sure why after three days and the two devices recognizing each other, that they suddenly stopped. I had to delete BMW from the cell phone and then re-pair it..That was the only way to get things to work. Only then was communication re-establised between the two. I am hoping that this is not an ongoing issue.

4. I know that I can store phone numbers with the voice button on the steering wheel but is this directory separate from the cell phone's directory?
If it is then I should be able to access the voice directory from the radio controls right?

Its nice having this feature but I am hoping for some improvements.
Hope someone has some input for me. Most of this is me

Thanks
Appreciate 0