E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Some people don't have manners and some people don't pay attention whiles driving

07-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Business edition
OBD Port Disabled
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M Sport Business

Some people don't have manners and some people don't pay attention whiles driving

Does this just happen to me all the time or other people too?

As I wait on one side of the road for the other cars to come pass as there is just room for one car to pass and none of the f**kers say thank you. It happens all the time too me. And today 7 cars when passed and no one said thank you. I just get mad and shout at them and say THANK YOU WOULD BE NICE and they get scared haha.

I always say thank you and give people way trucks, buses, cars etc.

In the last few weeks I have seen people drive with both there mirrors closed or just one. It just shows that they don't use there mirrors whiles driving.

E90 LCI M SPORT BUSINESS EDITION - STAY SAFE & HAPPY MOTORING
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 05:07 AM   #2
Mike in Hampshire
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: None at present!

Well, I find that people do say "thanks" when you give way, so maybe it is you (or where you live)?! Only joking - you've just witnessed a bunch of drivers with no manners (on or off road I expect).
As for not paying atention - hell yes! So many drivers these days seem to think they are in some entertainment centre, rather than a 1 tonne+ potentially lethal moving object. The number I see texting, or on mobiles, or faffing with their Garmin Tom........unbelievable. And as for women fiddling with their hair or actually applying make up whilst driving - it's the only time they use their rear view mirror!
Only yesterday - M27, lane 3, woman driver in ML Merc, car full of kids who appeared not to be wearing seat belts, totally unaware of the ambulance behind her with full siren and lights going.

And don't even start me on elderly drivers wearing hats, usually behind the wheel of a Honda Jazz or Rover 75..............

Mike.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 06:12 AM   #3
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
During the wkend, after parking my car, I went to the car behind me to check if they would be able to get out as I was quite close to them.

Fcukin b1tch was in the driver's seat, and when i said "are you ok to get out?" ...she was like "errr NO!!!"...

fcukin rude teenage b1tch who hopefully will get pregnant and slapped one day by a drug addict husband!...

There was enough space at the back, and then I realised that she wasn't even the driver...as she said..."i'm not the one driving"...with that teenage "i don't giva fcuk" attitude...

well, if you're not driving or can't drive...then why do you say you haven't go enuff space to get out!....fcukin retarded c0cksuckin wh0re...

i hate rude people!!!....especially when i'm nice!...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 06:54 AM   #4
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
Should have got your meat truncheon out and slapped it round her face mate!
      07-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
During the wkend, after parking my car, I went to the car behind me to check if they would be able to get out as I was quite close to them.

Fcukin b1tch was in the driver's seat, and when i said "are you ok to get out?" ...she was like "errr NO!!!"...

fcukin rude teenage b1tch who hopefully will get pregnant and slapped one day by a drug addict husband!...

There was enough space at the back, and then I realised that she wasn't even the driver...as she said..."i'm not the one driving"...with that teenage "i don't giva fcuk" attitude...

well, if you're not driving or can't drive...then why do you say you haven't go enuff space to get out!....fcukin retarded c0cksuckin wh0re...

Post of the day.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
Should have got your meat truncheon out and slapped it round her face mate!
i was gona take my yellow rocket launcher out and blow one on her spotty face!...give her some of my sweet n sour chinese cum....

but was in a rush to go to the post office as they were about to close...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:

LMFAO....
      07-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #8
alzieboy
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E350 CDi Coupe

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #9
Business edition
OBD Port Disabled
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:

I agree with you 100%

Best post ever

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
Business edition
OBD Port Disabled
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
i was gona take my yellow rocket launcher out and blow one on her spotty face!...give her some of my sweet n sour chinese cum....

but was in a rush to go to the post office as they were about to close...
Hahahah. Every post that you have made is funny

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Business edition
OBD Port Disabled
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Hampshire View Post
Well, I find that people do say "thanks" when you give way, so maybe it is you (or where you live)?! Only joking - you've just witnessed a bunch of drivers with no manners (on or off road I expect).
As for not paying atention - hell yes! So many drivers these days seem to think they are in some entertainment centre, rather than a 1 tonne+ potentially lethal moving object. The number I see texting, or on mobiles, or faffing with their Garmin Tom........unbelievable. And as for women fiddling with their hair or actually applying make up whilst driving - it's the only time they use their rear view mirror!
Only yesterday - M27, lane 3, woman driver in ML Merc, car full of kids who appeared not to be wearing seat belts, totally unaware of the ambulance behind her with full siren and lights going.

And don't even start me on elderly drivers wearing hats, usually behind the wheel of a Honda Jazz or Rover 75..............

Mike.
Hahaha. Must be the area.

There are some odd people out there

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #12
Gra
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 335d M Sport

I've always been a considerate driver (I think!)

I let people out of side roads and I always stop to let people through when it's their right of way. I have to admit though, when I was pootling around in my Mondeo I used to get a lot more 'thanks' than I do in the bimmer....

I used to just smile and say "You're welcome" under my breath but now I find myself having to self-censor my responses when the kids are in the car as I'm finding my responses to be filled with 4-letter expletives more and more these days.

Manners cost nothing...
      07-24-2012, 02:55 AM   #13
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gra View Post
I used to just smile and say "You're welcome" under my breath but now I find myself having to self-censor my responses when the kids are in the car as I'm finding my responses to be filled with 4-letter expletives more and more these days.
Ha! I forget. Someone gets both barrels and then a little voice chirps up from the back seat...
Appreciate 0