E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > NorCal Cruise

05-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #23
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Munkey View Post
LOLOL. Why did I not see this thread? Yeah, I was going to re-spray the grilles the night before then I changed my mind and decided to wrap it instead. Only wrapped one before I gave up so I went grille-less for the cruise :P
Oh man I lol'd again. I was going to ask you if air flowed in better without the grilles.
      05-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #24
Th3xf4ctor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mazda6

I just got to nor cal. If I can, would love to cruise with you guys the next time you go. Let me know or pm me. I'm up in east bay in walnut creek
2011 335i Sedan M Sport/Le Mans Blue Metallic/Glacier Aluminum Trim/Heated Seats/Premium Package/Black Leather/Ipod Adapter/Paddles/FormulaOne Tint/Matte Black Grilles/AA Signature Exhaust/AA Chargepipe/ Cobb Stage 1 Aggressive [SOLD]

2007 328i Coupe Sport/Matte Black Kidney's/3M Tint----Lemon'ed
[SOLD]
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 07:37 PM   #25
jaceaholic
thestream.tv
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 sparkling graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3xf4ctor
I just got to nor cal. If I can, would love to cruise with you guys the next time you go. Let me know or pm me. I'm up in east bay in walnut creek
there is a cruise this sunday to monterey..
      05-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #26
BigSkyBimmerfan
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Looking good! I wish I'd had my e90 when I lived in SF. Parking in the city would suck ass but some damn nice driving roads around there.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 02:13 AM   #27
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e-ninety

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringsMoreWomen View Post
Oh man I lol'd again. I was going to ask you if air flowed in better without the grilles.
Throttle response and mileage skyrocketed. Jk but even if there were differences, it'd be minuscule. Gosh it looked silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3xf4ctor View Post
What Jace said. Come out to Hands Off's cruise this Sunday. 80+ RSVP'd so it'll be a nice little event to catch you up on what you've been missing. If you can't make it, be sure to look for us on FaceBook and keep up with events and such. Also, if you're free today (Friday) we usually grab coffee at HotSpot right off Hostetter and Capitol in San Jose around 7. Feel free to stop by and get acquainted with everyone.