E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Center San Antonio, TX

04-19-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
Bulldog 6
The Logistician
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 230i M-Sport

Garage List
2007 328i E90  [0.00]
Smile BMW Center San Antonio, TX

The sales experience was outstanding. I worked the Paul Stevens for three months before making my purchase. His first offer was agressive...I hesistated...he threw in tint. I was very pleased, occasionally we meet socially. If you want me to hook you up with him just send me a PM.

My dissatisfaction came with the registration and tags. I am in the military in San Antonio for 6 months and then back to VA. TX sales tax is 6.24% VA is 3%. All of my information was sent to Auto Title Solutions in OH. After 2 months I went back to the dealer for my 2nd temp tag and the finance mgr who is supposed to be the expert told me that once they send the information it is out of their hands. I immediately contacted the GM telling him that I expect better customer service and I should not be the one ensuring the transaction is complete. The GM never answered my e-mails (2) or returned my voice message (1). However, to his credit someone always contacted me within hours of my communication attempts. I would prefer at least a reply to my e-mail to know he received it and that someone would contact me shortly...I understand he is busy so I won't nit pik. Auto Title Solutions went out of busniess. I am the one who contacted the GM about my concerns with their legitimacy because any time I called, day or night it was an answering machine. Imagine if I had to work through that on my own...unacceptable! I gave a happy rating because 99% of you will be in state buyers and everything up to that point was excellent.
Appreciate 0