E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > BIMMER MEET in the 956?!?

12-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #1
pogi_1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Red

BIMMER MEET in the 956?!?

thoughts on this? anyone else out there?
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #2
RioGrandeValley
Major
Rep
Drives: E92/E90 Depends on Mood

What's up Man?

I might be headed down there for a quick trip from the DFW area. Where you at...I know another person down there from Brownsville he's got a white e92.

If I go I'll only be in town Thurs-Friday. Lets see if any others with interest in this?

Thx
Carlos

Last edited by RioGrandeValley; 12-14-2009 at 08:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
pogi_1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley View Post
I might be headed down there for a quick trip from the DFW area. Where you at...I know another person down there from Brownsville he's got a white e92.
If I go I'll be I'll only be in town Thurs-Friday. Lets see if any others with interst in this?

Thx
Carlos
i just wanted to meet up with others with cars like ours. only thing is, i work this thurs fri and wont see a weekend till early jan. just sayin, if there were any BMW enthusiasts in our area and wanted to meet up that'd be pretty cool, especially considering our area...

~r
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
RioGrandeValley
Major
Rep

Cool got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogi_1 View Post
i just wanted to meet up with others with cars like ours. only thing is, i work this thurs fri and wont see a weekend till early jan. just sayin, if there were any BMW enthusiasts in our area and wanted to meet up that'd be pretty cool, especially considering our area...

~r
Next time I'm headed down there will hit you up. FYI if your ever up in the DFW area shoot me a PM. It's cool when RAZA from RGV is up here in DFW got lots of nice candy shops for you to check out.

Candy = Euros
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #5
E92White
**N54 Power Baby**
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i SGM

Quote:
thoughts on this? anyone else out there?
Whats up ! Representing the 956 here too!

Quote:

If I go I'll only be in town Thurs-Friday. Lets see if any others with interest in this?

Thx
Carlos
Whats up Carlos how are you bro ?

Quote:

~r

Whats up man..what part of the valley r u from ?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #6
RioGrandeValley
Major
Rep

Question Hey Amigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92White View Post
Whats up ! Representing the 956 here too!

Whats up Carlos how are you bro ?

Whats up man..what part of the valley r u from ?
Doing good man might be headed down there for a quick cruise down Padre Blvd during spring break in March. Do you know if the cruising still gets good down there? I know last few years kinda sucked not like it used to get in the early part of 2000 or so. Bumper to bumper all the way from where the HEB/Wal Mart is on Port Isabel. Miss them days...

carlos
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
E92White
**N54 Power Baby**
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i SGM

Quote:
Doing good man might be headed down there for a quick cruise down Padre Blvd during spring break in March. Do you know if the cruising still gets good down there? I know last few years kinda sucked not like it used to get in the early part of 2000 or so. Bumper to bumper all the way from where the HEB/Wal Mart is on Port Isabel. Miss them days...

carlos
Yeah its wayy to packed on Spring Break..I dont like heading out there anymore during the time..I prefer Semana Santa..still packed but nowhere as bad.You should come down for Charro Days!
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
RioGrandeValley
Major
Rep

Charro Days??

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92White View Post
Yeah its wayy to packed on Spring Break..I dont like heading out there anymore during the time..I prefer Semana Santa..still packed but nowhere as bad.You should come down for Charro Days!
Nah still kinda cool down there. I prefer the spring break for the cruising on Padre Blvd. Every now and then you get these exotic cars with out of state plates along with the local dope dealers and their really obvious rides from their drug proceeds. Grew up down there uncles "knew" their way around.
Will see if work allows this year.
Appreciate 0