E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Show the love for your service centre!

08-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
yxalitis
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 325i E90 Executive

Show the love for your service centre!

Lots of negative comments in these forum about various poor-service centres etc.
I'd thought I would pop in here with a big thumbs up for the guys at BMW Doncaster/Bundoora!
Always very helpful, quick, knowledgable, a courtesy car every time, including an X3, and a Coupe 320d with M-Sports pack!
Car cleaned every time, and METICULOUSLY cleaned too.
When I had scheduled the RACV assessor to assess my car, and he went to Doncaster instead (Even though I made SURE to tell them not to get confused by the suburb in the name!), meaning the whole appointment fell through, they STILL had my car cleaned!

What positive experiences have you had at you beemer service centre?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #2
E92325i
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 325i

I've had horrible experiences with Doncaster (the actual doncaster dealer). They are hopeless

I guess you have positives and negatives with each dealer. In other words some people have very good experiences and some people have bad experiences.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

I have been an owner of BMW 3 series cars since 1992. I have had an E36, E46 and currently an E90. Each of them were bought from Melbourne dealer, Bib Stillwell BMW and they have serviced each of the cars without issue.

Every time I visit, everyone is always very friendly and courteous. The service people are very attentive and the service work is great.

10/10 for Bib Stillwell service (and everyone else) for me.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
qkdwksha
Australia
Rep
Drives: e60 520d

I 1st serviced my car with Parramatta trivet and they gave me a nice scratch from the workshop
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #5
yxalitis
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 325i E90 Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by qkdwksha View Post
I 1st serviced my car with Parramatta trivet and they gave me a nice scratch from the workshop
Did they acknowledge and fix it?

If so, then all's good

If not, then that's bad
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2010, 03:50 AM   #6
NBTBRV8
Captain
Rep
Drives: LCi E60 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by David325Australia View Post
I have been an owner of BMW 3 series cars since 1992. I have had an E36, E46 and currently an E90. Each of them were bought from Melbourne dealer, Bib Stillwell BMW and they have serviced each of the cars without issue.

Every time I visit, everyone is always very friendly and courteous. The service people are very attentive and the service work is great.

Yes Bib Stillwell are absolutely fantastic. 10/10 for me and I am very fussy about my cars.

I've not used Doncaster directly but use them through my local dealership as they are Doncaster owned. Their accounts department is absolutely hopeless.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 06:40 AM   #7
prestigeonly
Rep
Drives: e92 335i indv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yxalitis View Post
Lots of negative comments in these forum about various poor-service centres etc.
I'd thought I would pop in here with a big thumbs up for the guys at BMW Doncaster/Bundoora!
Always very helpful, quick, knowledgable, a courtesy car every time, including an X3, and a Coupe 320d with M-Sports pack!
Car cleaned every time, and METICULOUSLY cleaned too.
When I had scheduled the RACV assessor to assess my car, and he went to Doncaster instead (Even though I made SURE to tell them not to get confused by the suburb in the name!), meaning the whole appointment fell through, they STILL had my car cleaned!

What positive experiences have you had at you beemer service centre?
I personally have only ever had good dealings with Doncaster too. Always seem very helpful with any service/parts/warranty, etc issues i may be having. I used to use Stillwells for years before they burnt me and never went back after that.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 07:07 AM   #8
Burto
Oil Burner
Australia
Rep
Drives: e90 320d M sport & Inovation

Quote:
Originally Posted by David325Australia View Post

Mornington BMW is owned by the Stillwell group, Nicholas Stillwell is the general manager there to. I'd say they must run a tight ship. All the staff are extremely friendly, service is always professional and personal.. I'd see no reason why I wont buy my next car from them.