E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 323i O2 sensor wiring diagram

03-12-2015, 09:11 PM   #1
TRoN
Rep
Drives: 2006 323i

323i O2 sensor wiring diagram

I live in Canada and own a 2006 323i e90(Snap-On scanner shows N52B25A). I recently went to a friends garage to change oil and noticed the O2 sensor wires(both) were cut/ripped(sensors after the cat). The bottom cover was missing exposing the wires and ice or snow must have damaged them. I was going to attempt to reconnect/solder the wires back together but the connectors are both missing and the wire colors on either side of the connector are not the same, so I have no way of knowing which wires to match up. I am trying to find a picture where the O2 sensors connect to the harness so I can see the wire colors before and after the connectors. That way I can match up the wires and try to repair them. I am trying to avoid having to change both O2 sensors and the entire wire harness to fix this problem. On the sensor side there is a gray, black and 2 whites. I cant remember the colors on the harness side and I don't know which is bank1 or bank2.

Thank you in advance.
TRoN
Appreciate 0