E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Good place to paint/install After Market M-Tech Bumper/Duke Dynamics Diffuser?

10-21-2015, 06:12 PM   #1
SAADTHESAV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 SMB F80 M3 CS

Good place to paint/install After Market M-Tech Bumper/Duke Dynamics Diffuser?

So I just bought an aftermarket m-tech rear bumper and I have a carbon fiber duke dynamics diffuser. I tried taking it to Redwood City Auto Body (GREAT body shop, they offer 40% off labor if you pay out of pocket/no insurance), but they don't work on anything aftermarket. The bumper is supposed to have great fitment so I'm not really worried about that.

Could anyone recommend somewhere where they could paint/install it? I'm looking to spend around $500 on paint/installing the m-tech rear and diffuser.

I appreciate it the input!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2015, 07:01 PM   #2
Rivers
Old Man
Philippines
Rep
Drives: DGM 335xi

Garage List
Hand down Jesse at Dublin Collision and Customs. I had my coworker drop off my mtech rear with diffuser with m3 sideskirts to him.

I told him my color code and when I went there to be installed it was a perfect match (he didn't see my car lol) took only an hour to install skirts and bumper. Now i'm getting my CSL trunk painted inside out by him also for a stupid low price.
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2015, 07:08 PM   #3
SAADTHESAV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 SMB F80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers View Post
Hand down Jesse at Dublin Collision and Customs. I had my coworker drop off my mtech rear with diffuser with m3 sideskirts to him.

I told him my color code and when I went there to be installed it was a perfect match (he didn't see my car lol) took only an hour to install skirts and bumper. Now i'm getting my CSL trunk painted inside out by him also for a stupid low price.
How long have you had your mtech rear for? Like is the paint holding up?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2015, 08:38 PM   #4
Rivers
Old Man
Philippines
Rep
Drives: DGM 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAADTHESAV View Post
How long have you had your mtech rear for? Like is the paint holding up?
oh this is just recently like 3 weeks ago lol I'm pretty sure he warranty any work he has done, just give him a call or msg him on facebook page.
Appreciate 0