E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > GF's Family PISSING ME OFF!

05-23-2007, 09:58 AM   #23
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Dont date white trash?
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #24
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

damn bro that sucks. Honesty i would tell you to let her go.. If you really care about her, than have a serious talk to her and let her know this shit is effecting you THIS MUCH. If a girl is used to being around dirty shit lying around and food and cockroaches, then she will adapt and then not find a problem. When you get married she will be used to it and not find a REAL need to have to clean, and instead get you used to that living.

My girl doesn't like to come to a dirty house, my mom keeps my house keep all the time. My room is really clean but when i get lazy i leave my jeans on the chair, cologn on the computer tabel, socks on the floor, etc... When she comes over she cleans all that up... Now i don't force her to do it but she notices and asks if we could clean it up together or she will do it, so i help for the most part. Another thing is when i sleep, i wake up and just fix the bed a little and bounce.. she wants to redue the whole bed the next day if we sleep over.. Well i guess that's cool so i don't mind.

Cockroaches?? Chill bro, that's crazy. When we (family) first came to this country from peru i was 2.5 years old. We moved to east orange NJ in a building aka projects... Cockroaches weren't many but i found NO problem with them at the time. Shit when i was 4 or 5 i could remember help them up the wall and shit.. NASTY bro. Anyway, my family and i have come a LONG way since them. From Walking to the supermarket to everyone having their own bmw, etc... Now we have homes, and live in a better area. NOW, i see a cockroach and i get the chills. It's wierd.

Think about it and come to a conclusion before you talk to her... then have a SERIOUSE talk to her... And handle the problem don't just get rid of it.. If theirs nothing else that can be done and you still feel uncomfortable explore you options and get yourself another girl.

GL.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 12:48 PM   #25
DustinDallas
stud in a bimmer
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
Dont date white trash?
haha, excellent advice.

Every girl I've known/dated has been a neat freak that would probably cry if she spilled something on her shirt ..never mind the sight of a cockroach.

I'd take high-maintenance over trash any day though.
      05-23-2007, 01:21 PM   #26
GreddyBoy858
Mack
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

The biggest worry I have about this situation is that if you really like this girl, (you must to put up with that nastiness)... Just think if you guys get married or just move in together, you house will be gross too.. You can't be the only clean one in the house, it will drive you crazy. If you are the only one that cleans and she just sits there, or says its not that bad, it will never work out... I had a messy girlfriend once, she was fine as fuck, but was fucking messy.. I dumped her because I was the only one that would clean the house.. Be carefull man, she will trash your house if you move in with her...
2006 BMW 325i / Jet Black / Black Dakota / Step / Nav w/ iDrive/ Premium / Sport / Sat Radio/ Adaptive Xenon Headlights / Debadged / Chrome Exhaust Tips / Rear Foglight Mod. / Rear DC Power Outlet Mod. / 20% Tint
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 01:24 PM   #27
e92phreak
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreddyBoy858 View Post
The biggest worry I have about this situation is that if you really like this girl, (you must to put up with that nastiness)... Just think if you guys get married or just move in together, you house will be gross too.. You can't be the only clean one in the house, it will drive you crazy. If you are the only one that cleans and she just sits there, or says its not that bad, it will never work out... I had a messy girlfriend once, she was fine as fuck, but was fucking messy.. I dumped her because I was the only one that would clean the house.. Be carefull man, she will trash your house if you move in with her...
GreddyBoy858, VERY good point!

Makes you think of that one episode of Friends where Ross goes to that hot chick's house and it's a disaster area, and ends up hitting or killing her pet, which was underneath a bunch of stuff.
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 02:03 PM   #28
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I was born in D.C. and my first word was "cockroach" My mom siad she cleaned and sprayed every day, but they were still there. My dad would yell out "Cockroach" and I'd go chasing them, kinda like a dog. It's a funny story we still laugh about, and my dad still says it the same way.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 02:04 PM   #29
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

MOVE on... Seriously. If the house they are living in looks that way, it's in the blood. It's going to be carried on most likely... You don't want any part of it...

However, sounds to me like the GF is making up illnesses to avoid going diving, sounds like she is prolly terrified and doesn't want to fess up to it.
      05-23-2007, 02:20 PM   #30
La Verdad
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

First off, stop going to her house. I may be assuming too much here, but you probably have your own apartment/house. No reason to subject yourself to that sort of thing. Secondly, if you really love her, just hire a maid for the family. Maids are cheap and make unpleasent things like dirty kitchens tolerable. That being said, I hope for your sake that she is a fox, b/c if she is not, get another girlfriend.
Appreciate 0