E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > wakefield 26th

09-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #45
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidz
hey buddy you got any footage of the 'encounter'
Haha unfortunately not. I forgot to bring my gopro. It would have been some pretty insane footage of my wild fish tailing and spins
      09-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #46
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
Haha oh yeah that's right I did. The 3 series feel much more balanced than the 1 series cars. I've even noticed this in my parents non M-sport E90 320i.

I did manage to get a 1.13 on my car running on map 1 with no meth. So only seemed to gain a second or so with the meth. I seem to be limited by traction. Lots of understeer pushing into corners.

Can't wait to put in all the suspension and brakes stuff. Spongy faded brakes are really scary when trying to slow down from 200kph at the end of the straight
hmmm maybe it's your tyres!! your crappy federal tyres lol!!! hmmm M3 suspension right?? when are you putting it on?? Can i fit that on my car??
Now: BMW X5 F15 M50d
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #47
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitan
Quote:
Haha oh yeah that's right I did. The 3 series feel much more balanced than the 1 series cars. I've even noticed this in my parents non M-sport E90 320i.

I did manage to get a 1.13 on my car running on map 1 with no meth. So only seemed to gain a second or so with the meth. I seem to be limited by traction. Lots of understeer pushing into corners.

Can't wait to put in all the suspension and brakes stuff. Spongy faded brakes are really scary when trying to slow down from 200kph at the end of the straight
hmmm maybe it's your tyres!! your crappy federal tyres lol!!! hmmm M3 suspension right?? when are you putting it on?? Can i fit that on my car??
Haha maybe. They seek ok but who really knows. I think I need ore camber and less body roll so once I get it all installed I'll know for sure how weak a link the tyres really are.

I'm just waiting for the m3 rear end to clear customs. Once it's done then it'll be sent straight to Advan and hopefully have it all installed within the month.
      09-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #48
skidz
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1mers nuts :D

Quote:
Haha maybe. They seek ok but who really knows. I think I need ore camber and less body roll so once I get it all installed I'll know for sure how weak a link the tyres really are.

I'm just waiting for the m3 rear end to clear customs. Once it's done then it'll be sent straight to Advan and hopefully have it all installed within the month.
waste of money IMO if ya car was meant to have M3 suspension it'd have an M on the back. ya gonna wreck the car good if you do this.

As I'm a helpfull chap (just ask the 1m crew) i'll take it off ya hands for what you paid and save you the embarrassment
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2013, 12:37 AM   #49
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidz
Quote:

waste of money IMO if ya car was meant to have M3 suspension it'd have an M on the back. ya gonna wreck the car good if you do this.

As I'm a helpfull chap (just ask the 1m crew) i'll take it off ya hands for what you paid and save you the embarrassment
Thanks for the tip! Guess I'll have to order that M badge.
      09-27-2013, 12:54 AM   #50
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=888460

Enjoy pcock! All this talk of M badges and 1ers.
Appreciate 0