E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > November Incentives

11-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
acs1016
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

November Incentives

Hi all. I ordered my 2011 BMW 328xi in the middle of September and my CA just called me and told me it has arrived at the dealership. When we ordered the car we hammered out the details (monthly payment, money factor, etc.) and I put my 1k deposit down but he told me that if there were any new incentives I could take advantage of those. Anyone know what the new November lease incentives are? If the money factor is lower this month, can I take advantage of that as well? Also, my lease doesn't end until 12/31 and I just made my payment for this month. Is it a better idea to get the car later in the month or are there things he can do such as credit the account? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
GuidoDoc
GuidoDoc
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jeep Wrangler JKU

Garage List
Similar situation, but still waiting on delivery. I was quoted mf .00195 60% residual for 10k miles per year but $1500 rebate. It is a wash for me, $3 difference.

Btw. Did yours come from SA? How long was it on a boat?
      11-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
acs1016
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

I don't know exactly which boat is was on but I'm pretty sure it started sailing from Bremerhaven in the beginning of October and it arrived to Port Hueneme on 10/28. The whole process seemed really fast since I ordered my car the middle of September but i'm taking delivery of the car on Tuesday! My CA figured some way to waive the last payment of my lease without additional funds so i'm excited for the 8th! What is your car's ETA?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by acs1016 View Post
Hi all. I ordered my 2011 BMW 328xi in the middle of September and my CA just called me and told me it has arrived at the dealership. When we ordered the car we hammered out the details (monthly payment, money factor, etc.) and I put my 1k deposit down but he told me that if there were any new incentives I could take advantage of those. Anyone know what the new November lease incentives are? If the money factor is lower this month, can I take advantage of that as well? Also, my lease doesn't end until 12/31 and I just made my payment for this month. Is it a better idea to get the car later in the month or are there things he can do such as credit the account? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Current incentives are posted by model on BMWNA site.
Appreciate 0