E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Please Help! Does anyone rember the post about wastegate vac lines?

01-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
montegoblue335iguy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Please Help! Does anyone rember the post about wastegate vac lines?

A while back we were talking about wastgate and vac lines. Bare with me please..The vac lines on the boost soleniods were changed to I think preload the wastegates.. The vac line on the canister on the right on the bottom was pulled than a T was installed and one of the lines went to the soleniod twards the back of the engine bay and another T was put there than a small piece of vac line was and I really cant remember the rest.....But any I did that MOD.And it needs to REVERSED. I just ordered JB4 and I need to put the lines back to stock ..Can someone PLEASE help me find that tread..It had lots of pics.The parts for the MOD was three feet of vac hose two T's ect ect....Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
enrita
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i - Big turbos

search for Solenoid bypass.
07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD E85 BMS flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Appreciate 0