E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Decide for yourself-Gintani cover up

03-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #23
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbrain View Post
Gintani is/was doing the tuning for gavins supercharger project, not him. Since its their tuning that is in question than of course it is relevent. He is using their software for his project-if you cant see how that is related than that is your fault
Where are you getting this information? Certainly not from me or anyone close to this project, I'd appreciate you not lumping me in to something that we are not involved with.

As it stands OE is not tuning this, and Gintani does not do there own tuning, Gintani is a shop that builds kits and OE does the tuning.

both of which have ZERO involvement in this kit.

Yes I do run OE Tunings software in the car for a NA setup, and the tune works great, and we didn't spend 18 hours of continuous dyno time tuning this car just to have anyone manipulate the dyno results. I know that from my personal experience, if someone is going to spend 18 hours of there time, and money, and knowledge, without charging me anything - just to lie about dyno gains>? Please....

Whatever happens with the M3/5 guys and PC has nothing to do with me, MMW, or the MMW "Wirbelsturm" Supercharger Kit.

Im not saying the M3 guys dont have stuff going on, or that OE may or may not be doing something, but I know it wasnt happening with me.

P.S. - I know the website is ugly, its the last thing i'm focusing on.

If someone is handy with websites - drop me a PM

Last edited by Gavin@MMW; 03-31-2011 at 11:55 AM..
Appreciate 0