E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Kenny@JLeviSW GREAT SERVICE

08-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
ShinBalNom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 330i

Kenny@JLeviSW GREAT SERVICE

I ordered some spacers for my new wheels last week. I was in a hurry to get them on the car so I placed the order for a 2 day home delivery. However, due to some complications (out of JLevi's controls), the shipment was delayed and was shipped ground by UPS. Kenny first offered a refund of my payment for delivery and offered free delivery, which was already great customer service that was expected.

I just received a call from Kenny stating that the refund was denied by their own accounting/shipping department. My first reaction was, "great another shop screwing me over"... but he followed by offering me free corner LED lights instead since he was unable to give me a refund.

All I gotta say is all the forum sponsers/providers/vendors should follow what JLeviSW is doing as a standard. They offer great customer serivce even for small orders such as spacers that cost only a $100. With the numerous orders they receive a day, it must be so hard to follow up with customers and their orders. But Kenny@JLeviSW was on top of his game and followed up with me every step of the way.

I've been screwed over multiple times by different vendors on this forum, but JLevi was the first vendor to amaze me with their customer service. I've said this in the past... I expect complications when ordering products online which sometimes will have to come from 3rd party vendors, but it is all about customer service and the follow up!! And JLevi knows what they're doing and offer the best customer service by far! It wasn't about me receiving free delivery or free lights, its about how JLevi handled the order through their fantastic customer service from beginning to end!! It seems like they're the only ones that realize that customer service is important when it comes to retail/service industry.

Sure its easy when the order is exactly what the customer orders in regards to product and prompt delivery. But great customer service is known when something goes wrong to the customer's disliking of the order and what the vendor does to make the customer happy. Like one vendor commented, "it's a happy ending". Although I'm still waiting for my spacers (scheduled to arrive tomorrow according to UPS website), I was happy just knowing that a vendor still "cares" about my petty order and is willing to do whatever it takes to make me satisfied about my order.

Thanks again Kenny! I would definitely do business again with JLeviSW.

Don't drive faster than your Angel can fly...

BBS CK 19" / Eibach Pro-Kit / Koni FSD / Blacklines / M-tech
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

We're not happy until the customer is happy. Simple as that.

Very sorry that H&R lagged on getting your order out, but I'm glad we could make it up to you!

Great work Kenny!
JL
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #3
ShinBalNom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 330i

Just got the H&R spacers today...

Yea... Again, Kenny's customer service is amazing. All other vendors should follow his foot steps.

I would definitely do business with JLevi SW again!

Don't drive faster than your Angel can fly...

BBS CK 19" / Eibach Pro-Kit / Koni FSD / Blacklines / M-tech
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2008, 01:30 PM   #4
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Wow this was unexpected! Thank you very much for the raving review! We're glad to have been able to help you out. Let us know if you need anything!
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny@JleviSW View Post
Wow this was unexpected! Thank you very much for the raving review! We're glad to have been able to help you out. Let us know if you need anything!
*Virtual High Five*
Appreciate 0