E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Review: Depo Projector90 headlighs w/ LED angel eyes

11-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
mkiv808
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 E90/Cayman S

Review: Depo Projector90 headlighs w/ LED angel eyes

This is a really late review as I had those headlights on my 325i for 2 years before selling it.

Positive: the headlight itself looks fantastic and looks OEM. It's a HUGE improvement over stock and gets rid of the ugly amber reflectors, without looking cheap or cheesy. Totally believable that it's factory, which is rare with OEM headlights. The build quality also seems very good for the price.

Negative: the LED model I ordered from Jlevi looks ridiculous when lit up. The halos are lit by small LED's all around the halos. This results in a very uneven lighting, and they're pretty dim. It just looked really bad, even at night. I cannot fully recommend these lights for that reason if you're looking for a good AE solution.

HOWEVER, you could run just HID's on these and it would be worth it if you're coming from stock halogen headlights. That would look good and be an improvement over stock. But do not buy these expecting good angel eye lighting.
      11-17-2012, 03:34 AM   #2
N9dyxuk
- Speed Matters -
England
Rep
Drives: E90 - MSPORT

I bought the depo v2 frm fishcake and the angel eye leds are bright as hell! Visible even through the day
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 04:35 AM   #3
Coly
Private
Rep
Drives: E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by N9dyxuk
I bought the depo v2 frm fishcake and the angel eye leds are bright as hell! Visible even through the day
Still waiting for pictures
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
N9dyxuk
- Speed Matters -
England
Rep
Drives: E90 - MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coly
Quote:
Originally Posted by N9dyxuk
Still waiting for pictures
Sorry coly im dm u them, stupid app doesnt allow to upload pics!
Appreciate 0