E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 BMW 335i Sport Package CPO Warranty and Maintenance Upgrade until 2/19/2013

09-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
sninja
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sport

FS: 2007 BMW 335i Sport Package CPO Warranty and Maintenance Upgrade until 2/19/2013

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum. I didn't think I would have to sell the car so soon, so I'm posting it here hoping it will go to an enthusiast.

I purchased this car in late Spring of 2010 from a BMW dealer, after searching for the perfect combination of features for more than 6 months. It was a 1 owner, lease vehicle, certified pre-owned. Car is fully stock.

I’m including a set of 17” alloys and tires for the winter months. The car also has the upgraded BMW Maintenance Program for an additional two years. The vehicle is fully covered 2/19/2013 or 100k miles!

All service and recall/repairs have been done by BMW, with a full service history available. Title in hand.

Our family will need an additional car soon, and this one unfortunately has to go to make room for 2 lesser vehicles.

Not in a big hurry to sell, and would like the car to go to the right person.

Quick Summary:

2007 BMW 335i Auto 6sp
VIN: WBAVB73517KY61411
Mileage 49,900
Black Sapphire Metallic
Black Dakota Leather w/Walnut Trim
Sport Package
Sport seats, wheels, steering wheel w/ paddles
M-Tech Front and Rear Bumpers (which I think look much nicer than stock, or the newer bumpers)
Premium Package
Leather, Moonroof, Rain-sensing wipers, automatic Xenons, Logic7 CD Changer
Winter Package
Folding rear seats, heated seats, headlight washers
Set of winter wheels & tires –
3M ClearBra on hood, lights, mirrors

Asking $26,995

Please post any specific questions in this thread, as I do not have enough posts to use the PM system. You can leave and email address if you wish and we can talk that way.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by sninja; 09-10-2011 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: Images added.
Appreciate 0