E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Seattle (Service) +1

10-24-2007, 09:02 PM   #1
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
BMW Seattle (Service) +1

I decided to start a new thread since all that has been talked about is their sales department.

I just picked up my car from BMW Seattle's service and I had absolutely nothing but a wonderful experience.

The car went in for an early annual oil change (2200 miles / 1 year).
I mentioned to them that I was having Nav / idrive related issues....

I called an made an appoint about a month ago and indicated that I needed a loaner.

When I went there to drop off my car on Saturday morning, I told them specifically NOT to wash my car. I put post it notes everywhere but my SA Denise also put a huge note on the dash that said "No Wash".

Next is the loner.....

They had a brand new 328 Coupe waiting for me It was pretty base.... ZSP, Auto, leather. Great car but made me realize how much I don't like auto trans. But overall great car and I definitely was not expecting a E92 as a loaner..... It was a great surprise for sure.

I told Denise that I had plans for Sat night and I won't be able to pick up my car if it is not done before 4pm.... Denise called me in the middle of the day to let me know that they are installing the latest software and that it still had couple of hours to go..... So she told me that I can pick up my car either Mon or Tue and just keep the loaner until it was a good time for me to pick up my car....

Pick Up.....

I went there after work on Monday and my car was parked in a corner spot away from all the cars. They have changed the oil, upgraded the software... They also told me that my alarm was not programed so they went ahead and activated that as well at a total invoice price of $0.00. Needless to say my car was not washed!

They have absolutely NOT given me any hassle for software upgrade or alarm activation. This was definitely one of the BEST service experiences I ever had at any service department and they have not once asked me where I bought my car.....

I can only wish that their sales folks were as nice as their service folks!

All I can say is BRAVO to their SERVICE folks....

Once again thank you Denise and Story!
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 09:09 PM   #2
brocken
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3MC

Wow! sounds like a good experience. That's completely opposite of the service I just had at a competitors of Seattle BMW.
I will definitely be thinking about taking my car to Seattle from now on.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #3
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocken View Post
Wow! sounds like a good experience. That's completely opposite of the service I just had at a competitors of Seattle BMW.
I will definitely be thinking about taking my car to Seattle from now on.
You are not the only one.... When I was at Seattle they did tell me that they feel like the only BMW service in town since no one wants to take their car to the dealer on the other side of the lake......even if they bought their car from there....

Definitely give Seattle a try.
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
andytaro
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Graphite 2008 335i Sedan

I have another positive feedback on BMW Seattle service dept.
I've just went in for a service this morning. Wow this place rocks and treat you like a king! Everyone in the service dept is very courtesy and attentive. I felt they really care about customers. I got a 328i loaner (prem pkg, ZSP, and heated seats with 6000miles on it), and a service guy found bird poop on the hood of my loaner and immediately called another service person to go wash entire car.

P.S.
I am very sad that this loaner only has 6000 miles but there were so many dings and scratches. Some people just drive like they stole it and don't give $hit about other people's property. please please I beg you to be a nice to a loaner :-)
Appreciate 0