E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > *The Official P90x Progress/Motivation Thread*

03-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #331
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by leocdmg View Post
Ok here is my question. Are we doing the best body transformation or who ever looks the best muscle and abs wise. ( I all ready know how handsome I am ) I am going to post pics on Apr 1 when I hit my 30 day point.

Starting weight: 236 lbs
Current weight: 214 lbs
I'm not in the contest,but I think the best overall transformation. Not necessarily the best body, but best change.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 01:09 PM   #332
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep
Drives: to infinity and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
I'm not in the contest,but I think the best overall transformation. Not necessarily the best body, but best change.
You should join the contest!!! lol I agree with you because I think overall body change is what show how much you really pushed not only the workout but the diet too.

This is a just for fun thing I mean its only $5.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 05:34 AM   #333
bassholic
Rep
Drives: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
I donno if I like phase 2 as much as phase one. I feel like phase one had better excersizes
I feel phase two is better at incorporating various muscle groups. On day 3 the biceps are treated to a barrage of maneuvers. Lets not forget that the back is targeted twice a week, which could be very strenuous for certain people. I do wish that legs were more than the end of the week, but the guide is not written in stone.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #334
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

It's all about muscle confusion. If you feel that you're getting a better burn from 1 or 2 shoulder exercises in phase 1 than the ones in phase 2, just replace the 2 exercises that you don't like the most in phase 2.

I don't even follow the the whole p90x program anymore. I take elements from p90x, p90x+, 10 minute trainer and other exercises that I know and make my own regimen.

Find what's best for you and do it
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #335
bassholic
Rep

My Quick submission

At another time i'll grab frontals
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 09:17 AM   #336
bassholic
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
that works for me...something like this:

Quote:
to be honest...as my first 30 days comes to an end here shortly...i have missed more than a few workouts. two days in a row at most...but i've tried to make up for it by doing the workout on the 7th day...instead of rest/Stretch X.

if i missed an entire week or more...i'd probally just start over...especially if my diet went to shit too.

These 90 day photos - is that of you or is that a template for how to show pictures?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #337
J330
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90 330i

Where do I start? Price for P90X?

2004 Silverado CC 4x4
2007 Kawa Zx10r

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #338
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3

You can download workouts via torrents on the internet. For the less computer savvy (like me) you can pick up the whole program, gently used, on Ebay for $60-$80.
That's where I bought mine and it worked out well. I don't regret spending the $$$ for a second....I'm happy with the return on my investment.

Gill

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #339
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep

Yea can we set some rules or something. I mean I want to win those $25 sooo bad lol. But seriously. When is the contest over. How are we going to judge? The way I see it we are all at diffrent phases. I am just finishing first 30days. Some here are almost done.

I nominate these rules.
1. Must have 2 before pics and diffrent stages of after pics.
2. Pics must be side profile and front.
3. Contest will end in 45 days. ( to be fair to those who are just starting or people already in it.)
4. We split the money in two categories. Most weight loss and overall transformation.

What do you guys think.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 01:05 PM   #340
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

not to hijack this thread, but i was doing p90x towards end of last year and damn, that shit definitely got me in the best shape of my life, and the plyo workout was the best cardio i've ever done. this was me in december last year, after i had got my bodyfat down to around 12% from 18-19%:

then work got busy, and then i went to asia for 2 weeks...which meant carbs galore. i prob ate carbs 24/7, i was breathing carbs, shitting carbs, drinking carbs....so after 2-3 weeks of not working out properly, and 2 weeks in asia...i turned into this:

which brings me to the new workout i've doing now...dunno if you guys have seen it on tv, but it's the INSANITY workout, also by beach body works.

lemme just say....HOLY SHIT....insanity fucking rips you apart!! good thing i did p90x plyo so much before, because goddamn, the insanity workouts puts the p90x plyo to shame!! plyo feels like a warmup for insanity. the main portion of their workouts is just 20-30 minutes, but afterwards i'm sweating way more than i do after p90x plyo.

shit really is insane. so i have about a month before hawaii, and my goal is to get back to the first picture.
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #341
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Yea can we set some rules or something. I mean I want to win those $25 sooo bad lol. But seriously. When is the contest over. How are we going to judge? The way I see it we are all at diffrent phases. I am just finishing first 30days. Some here are almost done.

I nominate these rules.
3. Contest will end in 45 days. ( to be fair to those who are just starting or people already in it.)
4. We split the money in two categories. Most weight loss and overall transformation.

What do you guys think.
+1 sounds good. As say for pics, I say add one more (front, side, anypic -to show the best part of ur body, anypose)

Good suff bassholic, Keep up the good work

Holycrap nightkhan, 2 weeks in asia did that?!?!?!? Best of luck with ur recovery workout
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #342
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Heres my results. This is only results for Phase 1 (30 DAYS). I currently took a week off after the 30 days, and cheated here and there so I kind of fucked up. So I started again. And IM back to normal hahah..

Before: 215 lbs

After: ??? lbs (30 Days In) I have Not Weighed Myself.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #343
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
My Quick submission

At another time i'll grab frontals
nice...you look like you were in pretty good shape to begin with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
These 90 day photos - is that of you or is that a template for how to show pictures?
definitely not me...i could only hope for results like this. grabbed the pics from another P90X motivational thread on the web

Quote:

I nominate these rules.

What do you guys think.
not sure how the contest can end in 45 days...i should've just started phase 2 this week...which didn't happen cuz i've been sick. now i have to go back and do another week of phase 1...so i won't even be finished with the program in 45 days. god knows i need the full 90!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightkhan View Post
not to hijack this thread, but i was doing p90x towards end of last year and damn, that shit definitely got me in the best shape of my life, and the plyo workout was the best cardio i've ever done. this was me in december last year, after i had got my bodyfat down to around 12% from 18-19%:

then work got busy, and then i went to asia for 2 weeks...which meant carbs galore. i prob ate carbs 24/7, i was breathing carbs, shitting carbs, drinking carbs....so after 2-3 weeks of not working out properly, and 2 weeks in asia...i turned into this:

which brings me to the new workout i've doing now...dunno if you guys have seen it on tv, but it's the INSANITY workout, also by beach body works.

lemme just say....HOLY SHIT....insanity fucking rips you apart!! good thing i did p90x plyo so much before, because goddamn, the insanity workouts puts the p90x plyo to shame!! plyo feels like a warmup for insanity. the main portion of their workouts is just 20-30 minutes, but afterwards i'm sweating way more than i do after p90x plyo.

shit really is insane. so i have about a month before hawaii, and my goal is to get back to the first picture.
daym diesel dude...nice results!! shouldn't take you too long to whip back in shape...especially with the Insanity workout(along with good diet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Heres my results. This is only results for Phase 1 (30 DAYS). I currently took a week off after the 30 days, and cheated here and there so I kind of fucked up. So I started again. And IM back to normal hahah..

Before: 215 lbs

After: ??? lbs (30 Days In) I have Not Weighed Myself.

cheater....can't tell shit with your shirt on!!

I'll post up some pics in about a week once i get back on track...still fighting a bad cold.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #344
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

this is the most homo page on e90post haha here's where I'm at after phase one. Been slacking lately though so gonna do an extra week.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #345
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

Quote:
this is the most homo page on e90post haha here's where I'm at after phase one. Been slacking lately though so gonna do an extra week.
LOL.....so true
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #346
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:

cheater....can't tell shit with your shirt on!!

I'll post up some pics in about a week once i get back on track...still fighting a bad cold.

LMao, dude just look at the last pic. My waist has shrunk you can tell from my tight shirt ahaha.

I will take pics after phase 2 is done.

- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #347
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Honestly, after phase 2 your ganna be ripped. I cant wait to see results after phase 3. Keep it up man

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #348
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

gonna need to take a few days off from working out. food poisoning fuck!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #349
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

daym...u dudes lookin diesel after phase 1!! <no homo>
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #350
mattssi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3

Anyone doing the p90x and not exactly following the diet guide?

I've just been eating less, no real red meat, diet pop and water, etc. I'm on week 2 now and I'm already seeing some results. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat w/ the "diet".

Good job ya'llz
      03-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #351
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattssi View Post
Anyone doing the p90x and not exactly following the diet guide?

I've just been eating less, no real red meat, diet pop and water, etc. I'm on week 2 now and I'm already seeing some results. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat w/ the "diet".

Good job ya'llz
Yea there are a few doing diffrent diets. I was ubber fat when starting. on my own diet and wrk out and p90x ive dropped over 20 lbs in my first 30 days.
I drink nothing but water turkey and egg whites is 80% of my diet. So its not easy but results are bitchin
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 01:28 AM   #352
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

just wrapped up the tri, chest and shoulder workout with ab ripper x to end. i'm... so... tired...
Appreciate 0