E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: '07 335i Coupe Space Gray/Coral/6spd/38k

Closed Thread

05-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
DefBringer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

FS: '07 335i Coupe Space Gray/Coral/6spd/38k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello,

I'm putting my 2007 335i Coupe up for sale.

Details:
-Sport Package
-Premium Package
-Cold Weather Package
-BMW Assist
-Gray Poplar Trim
-Bluetooth
-Logic7 stereo

The car is 100% bone stock and has never been modified. Odometer currently reads 38050 miles. This car is still covered by BMW warranty/maintenance until 4yr/50k miles. The car currently has Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires on but also comes with a full set of 4 Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires. Both sets of tires have at least 80% tread life remaining. I purchased the Direzza's late last year and have less than 1500 miles on them.

I purchased this car used last September from a Lexus dealership. The VIN is WBAWB73527PV80323. For those that do not have a Carfax account I can have one sent to you. The vehicle checks out entirely clean. No collisions, no salvage title, no stories.

The car is in 100% perfect mechanical condition - everything works as it should; no leaks, no weird sounds, the shifting, steering, and engine power are without fault.

As it is a used vehicle there are the typical minor paint chips on the front bumper/hood. These have all been touched-up by the dealership from which I bought the car. Two of the wheels have typical curb rash from the prior owner. Two separate quotes I have been given to repair each wheel have fallen in the $125-$140 range for each wheel. The price of the vehicle takes this into consideration. Frankly, it does not really bother me and it is not noticeable unless you are kneeling down (while cleaning them, for example).

The car has been garaged and constantly protected detailer-quality waxes and sealants from Jeff Werkstat. The vehicle has been maintained at Baron BMW in Kansas City.

Since I know there are not a lot of people on this forum in the Midwest I am willing to help accommodate their needs whether it be shipping or picking up at the airport.

$27,500

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread