E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Where is the Where is the Palestine thread thread?

08-05-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Where is the Where is the Palestine thread thread?

Why are all UK threads relating to Palestine being moved to the US Politics section, but a thread on US Politics is staying here in the UK section??

The Palestine threads were made for the UK offtopic community. I don't see any reason to move it. Can someone please explain.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Are we not allowed to discuss Palestine here?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #3
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Simples!!!
Americans wants to keep an eye on every political topic which anybody on earth discuss and hence under politics.

FYI
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1015661

I have suggested excellent solution at the end of the thread.....
      08-05-2014, 03:14 PM   #4
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Simples!!!
Americans wants to keep an eye on every political topic which anybody on earth discuss and hence under politics.

FYI
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1015661

I have suggested excellent solution at the end of the thread.....
Thats the greatest solution to the problem. Surely thats the way forward.

P.S i can't view/comment in the politics section as i was banned from that section ever since saying Julian Assange was a good guy lol. I have to log out then go to the politics side lol. I guess they don't like my views.

Edit: But why keep the US immigration topic here? Maybe because that won't shame the "patriots". I put patriots in quotes as the real patriots are the ones who love their country but also want their country to be fair to everyone, and not falsly judge in a split second.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #5
rufnekfatboy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Conv

I will try and explain......

We in the UK were having what I thought was quite a good discussion regarding this subject...

There was an American who joined the thread who added some very intelligent and well informed posts.....

Then we had people trying to turn a debate that was essentially about whether what was going on, was right or wrong turned into bull.....

Then the rulers of the free world decided to take it away because the little UK boys need to be shown who is in control....

Pathetic....
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 03:24 PM   #6
rufnekfatboy
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Why are all UK threads relating to Palestine being moved to the US Politics section, but a thread on US Politics is staying here in the UK section??

The Palestine threads were made for the UK offtopic community. I don't see any reason to move it. Can someone please explain.
Mob, let it go mate, the fat controllers will win in the end....
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #7
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufnekfatboy View Post
Mob, let it go mate, the fat controllers will win in the end....
True. But i feel shocked and saddened today after learning our Government, the UK, have and still are providing the weapons to Israel.

Is this something our WWI and WWII soldiers would be proud of? Is this what they fought for? I think they would be proud of the protestors at the Israeli drone factory

Israel uses Palestinian children as human shields read here: http://investmentwatchblog.com/israe...ds-1200-times/
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #8
ethanjoon
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi 6MT, E90 330i 6MT

Yes, that is exactly what they fought for. And yes, they would be very proud to know the UK is providing weapons to the only stable, not to mention democracy, in the Middle East.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 01:22 AM   #9
1 AKY
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F11 530d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktis_Conviction
Yes, that is exactly what they fought for. And yes, they would be very proud to know the UK is providing weapons to the only stable, not to mention democracy, in the Middle East.
Yawn
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 03:19 AM   #10
dobbo99
Major
Rep
Drives: E39 530 oldskool

the original was a reasonable thread, and Id actually read and learnt something. as soon as the spammers got involved from US then it descended into the usual slanging match anway.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 08:46 AM   #11
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktis_Conviction View Post
Stable? What fucking planet are you on? Go watch some Fox news and believe whatever they say. Because you just don't have your own thoughts, you just get spoonfed what to think.

The UN Secretary General Ban-Ki-moon called the attacks "a moral outrage and a criminal act". But according to some of our wise American friends, he's probably anti semetic too, right?
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 08:49 AM   #12
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbo99 View Post
the original was a reasonable thread, and Id actually read and learnt something. as soon as the spammers got involved from US then it descended into the usual slanging match anway.
Yeah the thread was good, but i guess our American friends, just like their Government, wanted to stop it and shut us up.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #13
murkee
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MW E92 335d LCI M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktis_Conviction View Post
LOL americans are so naive its a joke
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 09:36 AM   #14
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by murkee View Post
LOL americans are so naive its a joke
Lol mate thats nothing, here's an extract from the Palestine thread:

Quote:
This is still a redundant thread, and the fact that it started on a UK forum is somewhat disconcerting seeing as there are quite a bit of extremist Islamists who come from there.
I can honestly not believe how naive people are. Apparantly because some of us UK members do not approve of Israeli actions, we could be a extremist Islamists!!!! Well i guess we would be the first terrorists ever to be part of a BMW car modding forum

This is the fucking problem in the world we live in. Anyone who isnt happy with certain Government could be a terrorist!! Even when the certain Government is killing innocent babies.

Fucking hell, i'm shocked. I guess this is the exact reason why the thread was moved so stupid comments like the above could have greater influence.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 10:15 AM   #15
dakhu1
love the 'GT ROAD'....bruuuaaah!
Rep
Drives: 320D M Sport & 118D M Sport

Given my limited knowledge of the issues in Palestine I have nothing constructive to contribute to the exact issues there but I just think....the World would be a much nicer place if everyone regardless of race, gender, religion etc would just get on, whilst respecting each other and carrying out their beliefs and day-to-day activities without impacting others - it is a real shame that we humans inflict so much loss of life and inhumane acts upon each other when it is so easily avoidable - life can be cut short at any moment - we should make the best of our time here, whilst inspiring future generations to do the same!

It really pains me when I hear of the conflicts in the world - I hope the future holds more promise!

Peace & love to all
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #16
phil200tdi
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport E90 LCI manual

The human world is built on dominance just like in the animal kingdom. It's all because we are inherently programmed to need to compete. You want to do better than everyone else, earn more, have more POWER. Ultimately when this scales to nations it means land and people are won and lost. Israel takes land, Palestinians don't want to lose land and fight back. Israel doesn't like this so fights back harder. If you think the fighting will stop any time soon you are very mistaken - too many people have lost in this conflict to let it go.

Look at the IRA - still some residual nutters in Belfast wanting to kill people for what is now a dead and irrelevant cause - we took the land hundreds of years ago. Jesus - look at Scotland independence!!
      08-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #17
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil200tdi View Post
The human world is built on dominance just like in the animal kingdom. It's all because we are inherently programmed to need to compete. You want to do better than everyone else, earn more, have more POWER. Ultimately when this scales to nations it means land and people are won and lost. Israel takes land, Palestinians don't want to lose land and fight back. Israel doesn't like this so fights back harder. If you think the fighting will stop any time soon you are very mistaken - too many people have lost in this conflict to let it go.

Look at the IRA - still some residual nutters in Belfast wanting to kill people for what is now a dead and irrelevant cause - we took the land hundreds of years ago. Jesus - look at Scotland independence!!
+1

I would go so far to say the average human just wants a normal life living in peace, and all his/her needs met. Its the politicians who fuck everything up but its the average joe being affected the most. Such as army soldiers and civilians. The people in power just sit in their nice offices.

What would be great is to get the politicians to fight in a boxing arena to sort out problems! I'm sure that would save huge amounts of money, actually you could probably raise money as so many people would pay top dolla to see it!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 02:49 PM   #18
rufnekfatboy
Lieutenant
Rep

Well Said Phil.....
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 02:50 PM   #19
rufnekfatboy
Lieutenant
Rep

Well said MO.....
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #20
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Big thumbs up to Glassgow for flying the Palestinian flag.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 10:14 AM   #21
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X70 on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Big thumbs up to Glasgow for flying the Palestinian flag.
There's not many things that Glasgow City Council have done right over the past few years but this is one.
And i hope it's noticed. Not quite up there with being the first city to give Mandela 'Freedom' and even nameing the street where SA embassy was after the man, but i hope it sends a signal to Westminster to get their fingers out their arses.

Don't have much to be proud of, but there's one.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 05:52 PM   #22
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

I was worried once it was moved to the US section we were going to get some right fuckwits commenting on it, but I didn't needed to worry, all seems very mature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoah View Post
yeah i know, but kicking retards is SO much fun!
Appreciate 0