E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > MD/VA/DC Detailer/Bra Help

01-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
Hendrix1
Rep
Drives: JB 335i Sedan

MD/VA/DC Detailer/Bra Help

Hey folks, its been a while since I've checked the site---a great source for BMW info. Anyways, I'm looking for a high-end detailer (and clear bra) to help bring back the Jet Black shine. My car has been through some crap in the past 2 months: huge vinyl scrape on the front bumper (left side), strong swirl marks above the hood, trunk and rear left fender.

The vinyl scrape gets me all fired up everytime I look at my car. I think the clear bra prevented damage but there are remnants in the clear bra seam. The bra will most likely be replaced...unless it can be washed off (who knows).

The swirl marks are pretty damn noticeable (thanks to the body shop folks who took a towel and rubbing compound to the aforementioned areas--thats another story...) but fixable.

All in all, I need a legitimate, quality detailer who can clean the car up (a 'rebuilding wash' wax, polish, the whole nine yards) and do whatever is necessary to get rid of the swirl marks and other minor remnants. And a quality clear bra installer (if I have to replace the bumper bra).

Basically, this is a call for help. Help.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

Help is on the way.

There is a reson i stopped buying a black car a while back.
Appreciate 0