E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > KW coilovers pictures

04-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #111
avenger2540
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 335i Xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malapropism View Post
The rear was at the lowest setting and the front was a few threads from the lowest setting. I usually count upwards, the number of threads from the bottom. Don't think staggered setup would affect it too much assuming you chose the right tire specs...but yes I do agree the front does look a bit higher in my picture but it could also be due to my weird spacer setup at the time (12mm all around).
This is my how it look like with the rack,on the pic it doesnt look much but when u get ur finger u can noticed,like on the rear u can fit only one finger on the front u can fit two very tie though,but they lowered same amount... I will like to get some spacer also,but I need to do the mesures,to see how much I can fit on them with out rubing issue...
Attached Images

09 e92 335xi Alpine White, Saddle Interior, Sport pkg, Cold pkg, Comfort pkg, Premium pkg, Adactive Headlights, Black Kidney Grill, M3front, Mtech rear, M3side skirts, CF Performance spoiler, Kw v1, 19" M6 Replicas Hankook Ventus v12 evo...
Appreciate 0