E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTT for 335i

05-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
giovanniv
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 e93

WTT for 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12.00

Item Interest
Hello guys, I am looking to trade my 2005 infiniti g35 coupe (6mt) for a 6 speed 335i coupe. I'll tell you all about my vehicle then i'll talk about what I am looking for. The car has been great for me and only has 86k miles with a clean title. It has been serviced religiously with oil changes and also just recently had all belts replaced along with idler pulleys. There are fairly new yokahama tires on the back with roughly 85% tread life as well. The car has all the extras which include aero package, sports package (LSD rear end), 19in rays, all extras on the inside which include nav, heated seats, bose sound system, heated seats, electric steering wheel mobility controls etc etc. Exterior wise the car is a 8.5 out of 10. There are MAYBE 3 very tiny nicks in the paint but there are no dents at all on any doors. I am very meticulous when it comes to parking my car far from others since everyone knows what happens. The coupe also comes with the rev-up engine which has a higher output and revs out higher than the normal g35 motors. The interior is a 9.5 out of 10. The only flaw on the inside is a minor tear about a 1/2 inch long on the drivers seat but everything other than that is very clean and the leather looks in almost perfect condition. The only flaw that it has exterior wise is that the rear bumper was previously popped out from me denting it slightly but isn't very bad. The rear tail lights are proffesionally smoked and look very clean and the trunk is de-badged besides the infiniti symbol. Another plus is that the rev-up motor does not burn a single drop of oil which is not very common. Now the only reason why I priced it low was because the car does have some chatter from the throw out bearing. It does not affect driveability what so ever but it is very common in g35. I have a thick folder of reciepts and paperwork on the car as well. I will be fixing the throw out bearing issue and most likely the rear bumper within the next month if I don't get rid of it by then and the price will then reflect that. The car KBB for $13,000 in good condition so my price is fair for the little things it needs. For more info, I am usually always available and text is the quickest way to get ahold of me. 309-287-5446

Ok now for the trade aspect of things, I have roughly $6,000 that I can throw on top of my car for the right trade. I am looking for a manual 335i coupe with preferably less than 70k miles. I'm not too picky when it comes to color, i'd prefer white exterior with black interior obviously but I am pretty open to offers thus far. I am willing to travel to pick up the car so that is not an issue.

Last edited by giovanniv; 05-26-2014 at 09:45 PM..
Appreciate 0