E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Help with dealership in Houston TX!

05-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #1
deanmc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [10.00]
Help with dealership in Houston TX!

Hey guys, I recently purchased a C63 coupe from First Auto Connection, a used car dealership in Houston. Long story short, they received my down payment on 05/01/14, and my car has not left Houston yet (I'm in southern California). After a bunch of excuses, it was supposedly picked up by the shipping company last Thursday, but today I got a call from the trucker saying his truck had broken down outside of Houston, and there was no way to get my car off the trailer, which is at a shop. No ETA or anything. My BS alarm has been blaring ever since I heard the first excuse, but now I'm worried that something may have happened to the car after I purchased it, and they're just delaying.

Is there anyone in the Houston area who would be willing to swing by the dealership to see if my car is still on the lot? They are off Southwest Freeway. I have a feeling it hasn't even left the lot yet. My first payment is due in less than a month, and I haven't even seen the car yet. Please PM me if you can help!
      05-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #2
Bigugly
sheesh!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Sheesh that sucks. I'm on the other side of the world (north houston).
Maybe someone near the south side can look at it for you?
Appreciate 0