E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > JUSTICE LEAGUE - Trailer

03-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #1
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK

JUSTICE LEAGUE - Trailer

this might be fun.

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #2
C1Boston
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Uber

Not sure why they are making the 1st Justice League movie with some of the founding members missing....unless Superman is just not part of this trailer or I must must be blind? Also, Aquaman wasnt a founding member and the cyborg dude was not either. Nonetheless, I will most likely be seeing this.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 03:19 PM   #3
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1Boston View Post
Not sure why they are making the 1st Justice League movie with some of the founding members missing....unless Superman is just not part of this trailer or I must must be blind? Also, Aquaman wasnt a founding member and the cyborg dude was not either. Nonetheless, I will most likely be seeing this.
I'm not a follower of Justice League to be honest, for a second I had a brain cramp and thought the cyborg guy was a new iteration of Ironman.....my bad.

Having said that, I'm not hung up on historical accuracy as long as I'm entertained.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2017, 04:03 PM   #4
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Yeah the Justice League has me worried it will be just as terrible as Suicide Squad, Green Lantern..... Captain America Civil War was the best "Avengers" movie to me. Justice League has to at least match that.
      03-27-2017, 08:04 AM   #5
C1Boston
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
I'm not a follower of Justice League to be honest, for a second I had a brain cramp and thought the cyborg guy was a new iteration of Ironman.....my bad.

Having said that, I'm not hung up on historical accuracy as long as I'm entertained.
You should watch both of the Justice League series, theyre both on Netflix. They dont necessarily have anything to do with the movie but they are great to watch in my opinion. Also, the Cyborg thing came out of no where....they're trying implement a nonwhite male super hero but they could surely just make the Green Lantern back and call it a day.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 08:05 AM   #6
C1Boston
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc View Post
Yeah the Justice League has me worried it will be just as terrible as Suicide Squad, Green Lantern..... Captain America Civil War was the best "Avengers" movie to me. Justice League has to at least match that.
I watched Suicide Squad on an 8 hour flight and thought it was AWFUL as well. The Green Lantern wasnt great and I agree with Civil War being the best movie of the Avengers franchise.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 09:48 AM   #7
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
He "died" in Superman vs. Batman. But since Henry Cavill is a cast member in TJL, it's safe to say he's in it.
Appreciate 1
C1Boston103.00
      03-27-2017, 12:28 PM   #8
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
He "died" in Superman vs. Batman. But since Henry Cavill is a cast member in TJL, it's safe to say he's in it.
did he die???
      03-27-2017, 01:02 PM   #9
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
did he die???
Yeah they buried him in the end but the ending hinted that he wasn't dead, dead....if that makes any sense.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 02:58 PM   #10
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Mehhhhhh

Affleck's version of Batman has grown on me though. At first I was like NO WAY but after I accepted the fact it was a different "world" of the Bale version I am a fan. To me Bale was more of the classic Batman and Affleck is the new modern raw gritty one. The whole Justice League thing doesnt do it for me though. I'd rather see them all in their separate movies.

Unless you guys come back with some raving reviews of this, I'll torrent it.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #11
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EALm4 View Post
Mehhhhhh

Affleck's version of Batman has grown on me though. At first I was like NO WAY but after I accepted the fact it was a different "world" of the Bale version I am a fan. To me Bale was more of the classic Batman and Affleck is the new modern raw gritty one. The whole Justice League thing doesnt do it for me though. I'd rather see them all in their separate movies.

Unless you guys come back with some raving reviews of this, I'll torrent it.
Yeah I don't have very high hopes, DC has really implemented their whole universe poorly, especially when you compare them to Marvel.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 03:04 PM   #12
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Yeah I don't have very high hopes, DC has really implemented their whole universe poorly, especially when you compare them to Marvel.
Agreed

I was never really a DC fan to begin with other than Batman.
Appreciate 1
fecurtis3262.00
      03-27-2017, 03:52 PM   #13
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Quote:
I will most likely be seeing this but I agree this is very rushed.

There's little background on some of the characters.

This is because DC wants to build their DC universe like Marvel has. They want to make money with their super hero movies and sequels... the ramp up is quick because they want to catch up with Marvel. Unlike Marvel, who has been ramping up for over 10 years, DC wants to do this within a few years.

Also, not a fan of Zack Snyder. The cinematography is good but his stories suck. Worse yet is the end of every one of his movies is a bash fest where 1/2 a city gets leveled. Man of Steel was one of his better movies... but that was written by Christopher Nolan. And that devolved into a bash fest at the end anyway.