E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > FibreOptix Experiences

07-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #67
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clean335i View Post
they have cf ones? ill have to look into that.. thanks
yea there r plenty of other vendors w/ things u can look for. dont resort to fibreoptix for ur parts

Appreciate 0
      07-17-2008, 01:16 AM   #68
DarrinYuan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw f80

Fibreoptix is a big liar.First,he didn't give me three options.Second,he provide a poor customer service and also he doesn't respect customer.Four,the led light quality are sucks when you see the detail.I think he should say sorry to his business.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2008, 01:39 AM   #69
imaznumkay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

i dont think ive ever seen a vendor or business person act this way lol
obviously fiberoptix lacks some...scratch that, ALOT of standard business manners.

even a 6 year old selling drinks at a lemonade shack has more manners than you.

you say "stay out of it"
well this is a public forum, and the customer brought this to the eyes of the public. and by saing "stay out of it", you basically labeled yourself as a coward, not wanting to deal with what's at stake here, which would be people's RESPECT of you.

also, i dont think you're attracting more CUSTOMERS, you're attracting others to see how big of a hothead/dumbass you are

that being said, if what you're saying is right, i think i can be somewhat of an aid so, ive put a link in my signature to give you more sales
      07-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #70
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

This thread got shutdown fast.

This vendor lies.

It's funny how sales were so pushing out when this thread came up, but why did it take so long to answer 1clean335... if you e-mail was so buzzing.

You got a jet stream of bullshit coming out of mouth, which is just digging you into a grave fast then a plane hitting the ground.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2008, 03:35 PM   #71
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

Yes, it's slowed down. But i got the boost i need and i cannot thank ALL OF YOU enough for your help in getting my name out there. Maybe i haven't sold the LEDs, but i sure have sold some carbon, and carbon is my business. LEDs are not. I don't lie and looks like PAYPAL didn't help did they? I guess all the copies of the EMAILs to you which included you (3) options did show i attempted to help.

Thanks again TO ALL OF YOU who helped and those who still have purchased parts and gave me the chance to prove myself. Please let me know if i can be of anymore assistance.

It's been fun...
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #72
r3volution
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

Garage List
2008 328xi  [0.00]
Guys. Just calm down. FibreOptix, you don't have to get upset and start flaming. DarrinYuan, you don't have to post slander in every single one of FibreOptix's posts. FO, DY was rude and must have annoyed you to no end with his obnoxious posts, but that doesn't give you the excuse to join him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
I heard from other people that these lights do suck. what darrin wants is his refund because of a bulb error light.
As far as we know on this thread, that's not what DarrinYuan claimed. DarrinYuan said he had a CEL error and his car was running slow. I seriously doubt this is because of the taillights. If a BulbOut was the real issue, he should have brought it to the knowledge of FO and this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FibreOptix View Post
You should stay out of it...
This is a public thread. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335JB View Post
i dont think the vendor will make enough in profits to afford the vendor status. itll probably come from his own pocket and hell end up in the negative
Haha? I don't think you have proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
but why did it take so long to answer 1clean335... if you e-mail was so buzzing.
FO, you need to keep on top of your emails and PMs. There is nothing more annoying than a vendor not replying to a customer's questions...except maybe flaming them.

I think both DY and FO have things to learn from this thread.
FO
  • Be civil, there are rude, ignorant people on this forum, but you shouldn't be one of them.
  • Is a refund that hard? If, as you claim, you are getting tons of business from this thread, they why can't you refund the poor guy?

DY
  • Stop being so immature. Instead of being rude and slander another person on this forum, try to be polite. Everything tends to work better when you are. The majority of the people on this thread seems to have taken your side of the issue, but it won't work every time.
  • Try to improve your English. Most people will get the jist of what you are trying to say, but it is not easy to read. Try to put spaces after punctuation marks (, . ! ? ; etc.) - it works wonders.
  • How can you blame the CEL and slow car on the taillights? If you really think that is the problem, they explain.

and finally...
Pakman
  • I called him a kid because he was immature (trying to sell me his lights and then telling me to F off), not because of his English.
  • I don't think anyone was being racist. Who called him a fob? Someone stated that his English was poor...and its true. I'm Korean, and I can barely speak it but if someone tells me my Korean sucks, I don't call them a racist. I don't think the poster was trying to be derogatory or anything of the sort...just stating the truth.
  • I'm fairly new to this forum, so I don't really who you are, but what the heck was with that "banned" statement?
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #73
r3volution
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

Garage List
2008 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Yes, it's slowed down. But i got the boost i need and i cannot thank ALL OF YOU enough for your help in getting my name out there.
Okay! Quit it with the sarcasm and the "reverse psychology". It is really annoying and proves that you are the more immature of the two.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #74
imaznumkay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Quote:
Yes, it's slowed down. But i got the boost i need and i cannot thank ALL OF YOU enough for your help in getting my name out there. Maybe i haven't sold the LEDs, but i sure have sold some carbon, and carbon is my business. LEDs are not. I don't lie and looks like PAYPAL didn't help did they? I guess all the copies of the EMAILs to you which included you (3) options did show i attempted to help.

Thanks again TO ALL OF YOU who helped and those who still have purchased parts and gave me the chance to prove myself. Please let me know if i can be of anymore assistance.

It's been fun...
its not the evidence im looking at, its your freakin manners.
your immaturity continues to skyrocket and into outer space
      07-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #75
1clean335i
Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
Call me stupid but what is FO and DY?

btw- i wasnt flaming anyone... just stating i tried to help him out by picking something up to better his name on here but failed. i have pm's and emails to prove no negative words were used...
      07-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #76
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clean335i View Post
Call me stupid but what is FO and DY?

btw- i wasnt flaming anyone... just stating i tried to help him out by picking something up to better his name on here but failed. i have pm's and emails to prove no negative words were used...
FO = fibreoptix

DY = the OP of this thread

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #77
icedragon
guardian of ice and snow
Rep
Drives: 128i, 325i

Garage List
06 325xi  [0.00]
TJ, the loser that runs FibreOptix, is not only rude and inconsiderate, he has a long history of going onto various car forums, creating multiple accounts, insulting everyone, and getting banned.

Here is an example from the havoc he caused on the 7-series forum. In this post he even admits to creating multiple accounts, being banned multiple times, and insulting everyone.

http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140552

From TJ's big mouth:

Quote:
Most of you guys know, i had about 4 screen names. TeeJay3580 was the first when i first got my car. For reasons still UNknown and UNexplain today, this name was BANNED April 2nd.

Then, TeeJay3587 was created. This teejay was so pissed, he got on the forum and ran his mouth about being banned. Within 24 hrs, all posts that i was typing were not being seen. Didn't figure this one out for another 24hrs later.

Then, SilverBullet was created and kept his mouth shut only to display his car and nod to the ones who acknowledged him. A few nights ago i put a post up, not realizing i was under FibreOptix and posted pix of my car and got fingures pointed at me again.

Just wanted to clarify that all these personalities were me. NOW THAT I AM BACK ON MY MEDICATION, i am one person again. And i got three refills on my script

Because i too was getting confused, i will be using (2) and ONLY (2) screen names. TeeJay3580 and FibreOptix. TeeJay3580 is my personal
On the 1addicts forum, he was also known to create multiple accounts, under the names FibreOptix and Arlene, insulting everyone, and getting banned.

All his threads on the 1-series forum have been deleted, but a negative feedback thread on this loser remains to protect unknowing forum members:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12743

In short, stay far away from this loser.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:34 PM   #78
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

wow, icedragon....good details to kno about this baka...

thanx!

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #79
ichiban
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Yup, what he did on 1addicts.com was way worse than on here. He had these pre production runs, and said that u need to put down a deposit on an item not yet made to be able to get in on the deal. And if you dont within 3 days, oh well u've just missed out. And when people started questioning his tactics, he just started running his mouth cursing people out. People were making fun of his water mark, so he took a picture of his middle finger and some of his cf lips and asked if they like it better this way.

I'd highly recommend people to stay the hell away from them, lest they get scammed.

P.S, I like how the 1addicts link and this thread are linked to each other now.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #80
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedragon View Post
TJ, the loser that runs FibreOptix, is not only rude and inconsiderate, he has a long history of going onto various car forums, creating multiple accounts, insulting everyone, and getting banned.

Here is an example from the havoc he caused on the 7-series forum. In this post he even admits to creating multiple accounts, being banned multiple times, and insulting everyone.

http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140552

From TJ's big mouth:

On the 1addicts forum, he was also known to create multiple accounts, under the names FibreOptix and Arlene, insulting everyone, and getting banned.

All his threads on the 1-series forum have been deleted, but a negative feedback thread on this loser remains to protect unknowing forum members:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12743

In short, stay far away from this loser.
Hey dumb A$$... that was the E90post (this one if you didn't know where you were) a while back and most of the people already know. And those of you who don't now you do!

As always, thanks for the support!

Please look at Our specials this weekend in the vendor section. Those of you who also get a kick out of this and who recently purchased items, EVERYTHING has Shipped today!!! Looking forward to seeing some pix...

Those of you who Hate, here is somethin else for you to hate about...

Brand new shoes for the new wip Please feel free to show your buttbuddies over on 1-Dicks
Attached Images

Last edited by FibreOptix; 07-18-2008 at 02:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #81
blakjack23
Major
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

Garage List
'06 325i  [0.00]
No S in recently. And I think butt buddies is two seperate words. Just sayin'

'06 325i - AT (bite me!) - Jet Black - Black leatherette - Aluminum Trim - Blacklines - 189's - M3 Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #82
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakjack23 View Post
No S in recently. And I think butt buddies is two seperate words. Just sayin'
Thanks, typo fixed, jack
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 03:03 PM   #83
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

this fucking piece of shit needs to get banned now
      07-18-2008, 03:08 PM   #84
icedragon
guardian of ice and snow
Rep
Drives: 128i, 325i

Garage List
06 325xi  [0.00]
Thumbs down

Quote:
Wow, more useless pictures. Did you rip these pics off Ebay again? LOL.

But don't worry TJ/Arlene/FibreOptix/whatever name you're now using ...

We LOVE YOU ... you're so SUPER-DUPER!

NOT!

But your crazy threads are very entertaining
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #85
hov333
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

Quote:
Hey dumb A$$... that was the E90post (this one if you didn't know where you were) a while back and most of the people already know. And those of you who don't now you do!

As always, thanks for the support!

Please look at Our specials this weekend in the vendor section. Those of you who also get a kick out of this and who recently purchased items, EVERYTHING has Shipped today!!! Looking forward to seeing some pix...

Brand new shoes for the new wip Please feel free to show your buttbuddies over on 1-Dicks
wow, dude are you serious? one of the rare threads i've seen a vendor hating on members. this is a mess now. I have never seen such childish responses from a merchant trying to sell products...admins of this forum should start age verification for vendors
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #86
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
this fucking piece of shit needs to get banned now

awwwww, cupcake

i wanted them
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #87
335JB
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3volution
Haha? I don't think you have proof
dont think i need proof anymore. the more he posts, the more people see how he handles things. hes small time anyways. ive commented on a few vendors but never about them going into the negative or losing their vendorship. they will always have business. however with this particular guy, he wont last. once again, cuz hes small time

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #88
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335JB View Post
dont think i need proof anymore. the more he posts, the more people see how he handles things. hes small time anyways. ive commented on a few vendors but never about them going into the negative or losing their vendorship. they will always have business. however with this particular guy, he wont last. once again, cuz hes small time
Small time...LMAOF...this is a hobby, that’s why I’m getting such a kick out of it. This hobby is starting to really take off, again that’s to all of your publicity Losers sit behind a computer screen all day and talk shyt. Cause that’s all you are is shyt. This is the funniest things ive seen, it’s great. I am paying over $300 a month to toy around with you. And you notice the ratio of members to morons, right? It’s even funnier when you get pissed off! "This guy needs to get banned..." Ban? Ban me for what?

I contribute to this forum and all you people are a WASTE of HARDDRIVE Space, Space that I help pay for -if anything you A$$es should be banned.

It has really been fun, but now you’re just as annoying as that guys that started this with them dam tail lights. You girls play nice and have a great day and wonderful weekend
Appreciate 0