E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Few questions bout the 335xi and pricing...

08-21-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
exidisjon
PuffPuffPass
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi AW/Saddle

Few questions bout the 335xi and pricing...

Hi im shopping for a 335xi coupe model and FINAL CAR I came across is with sticker price of $48550 pretty much bone stock with AT transmission and ipod adpater and heated seats etc. NO NAVI. I brought the price down to about $45000 and they werent really going any lower.
However i see in some dealers they lower the MSRP by $4000.
Would going $3k off MSRP with the $1375 auto tranny subtracted already a fair deal or not so great? So its like $1700 off msrp + the tranny is free.
Do you think i can get them to bring it down more?
They are keep saying the deal is for TODAY it will sell out tommorow and keep pressuring me. Not sure if im getting a fair deal or now.

And how come 335i coupe is so hard to find now in new inventory? Most of them are either sedans with RWD or coupes with xi.

Also wondering if 335xi is slower from a roll than the 335i RWD.
I know its like 1 tenth quicker from dead stop since the AWD gives traction but i heard the AWD is slower thru rolling speeds. Like 30mph~80mph etc.

Any usefull post will be very helpful please.

I dont use Bluetooth so i dont really need any packages other than Auto.
Planning to get aftermarket Navi + Dvd in the future IF NOT never.

Also planning to get the procede v3 and some mods as well.

Any input would be appriciated.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
thegeneral101
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Z06,'13 750Li,'11 Raptor

[quote=exidisjon;3204261]And how come 335i coupe is so hard to find now in new inventory? Most of them are either sedans with RWD or coupes with xi. [quote]

coupes have always been much more rare on the dealer lots. the fact is they just disappear quicker than the other cars because of the high demand. Coupes are probably coming in XI up by you because winter is near
      08-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
cartech
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335Xi Coupe, Graphite/Red

exidisjon,

I just picked up a 335Xi coupe 2 days ago from BMW of Bloomfield, NJ and got a very good deal. I called a few dealers around the area and each only have a few 335xi coupes in stock. This dealer has one that matches mostly what I want and I've done my homework. Walked in on Monday 6:30pm and picked up the car next day. Call Wayne Trieu or Bob Scherzer. They are straight forward to deal with.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
dedutch
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi

Garage List
2008 E92 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by exidisjon View Post

Also wondering if 335xi is slower from a roll than the 335i RWD.
I know its like 1 tenth quicker from dead stop since the AWD gives traction but i heard the AWD is slower thru rolling speeds. Like 30mph~80mph etc.

Also planning to get the procede v3 and some mods as well.

Any input would be appriciated.

Thank you.
Well if you're planning on getting V3 then I don't think this should really matter would it? Even stock I don't think you'd really notice the difference in rolling speed between an i and and xi unless you were racing heads up.