E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Depo headlamp setting off CC- ID 22

11-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Depo headlamp setting off CC- ID 22

Installed some depo headlights, look great but three days in and the driver side turn signal indicator is inoperable. Tried to change the bulb, got nothing. Tried to change bulb holder with my oem halogens couldn't get it to fit. Not sure what to do, nor could I find a solid answer. Bought from Fishcake off eBay and haven't got a reply in 2 days. Really need to get them operable, as its making all of my driver side turn lights flash twice as fast!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
BOBKUR
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 E 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Installed some depo headlights, look great but three days in and the driver side turn signal indicator is inoperable. Tried to change the bulb, got nothing. Tried to change bulb holder with my oem halogens couldn't get it to fit. Not sure what to do, nor could I find a solid answer. Bought from Fishcake off eBay and haven't got a reply in 2 days. Really need to get them operable, as its making all of my driver side turn lights flash twice as fast!
That was your first mistake, DEPO headlights.You can order from BMW sockets which will work with repo headlights.Part # 63-11-7-159-570. I had same problem depo sockets burnt up and i used these and solved problem.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Thanks!
Appreciate 0