E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > What do you guys think its my baby

08-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #155
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachsideF30 View Post
You guys are just a bunch of haters, his ride is ILL. Cookie Cutter cars are WEAKKKKK. So Cal stand up and rep yo city son, bump that kicker 12" and boss amp like a fool. Scope some fly honeys and show em that neon inside. Pop the hood at a show and show off that smooth paint. This kids swag is to hard, YOLO!
Whoa....who's hating? He asked what we think and folks are telling him. He's getting exactly what he requested.

At the end of the day, his car is just as good as ours as goes the main things cars are for. If he's happy with his car, that's all that matters. I don't personally like its looks, but I'm not going to suggest he alter it either; he knows already that he can do that if he wants to.

Besides, with a car that looks like his does, how could any sane person not know that they would get quite a few "don't like" responses? A skunk may or may not know he's beautiful, but he does know he stinks. I suspect that just as a skunk knows most others think he stinks, the OP was well aware, before starting this thread, that his car wasn't going to appeal visually to most folks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #156
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW

Paint your hood.

Get spacers for your wheels.

Clean your plastidipped wheels so they don't look brown. Then put tire wet/tire shine on them to get rid of that dull look. Same stuff you would use on tires. Makes a HUGE difference.

Get used lowering springs.

Get white angel eyes.

Remove 1 side of those stickers. If you insist on keeping them, you only need 1 side in 1 color pattern.

This should help. Your car just looks muddy and dirty in its current state.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 07:11 PM   #157
cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Hey look on the bright side guys, at least he has black front grilles.
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #158
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

Wheels and drop first, cosmetics second. Trust me, that formula works every time.

You can get a fairly good used set for like 500-700, springs for 150-200. About $1500 spent (with install and tires) and your car is instantly on a right track.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #159
swazza
Samm
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 320I

Dat Stripe!!
2002 Bmw 318i M-Sport (first car) (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #160
uberbeast21
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
bro, im going to be honest your car isnt my style, however that doesnt mean you should change anything based on what other people think. if you like it then go for it and good for you. just dont do something that you will regret based upon the comments of people on an online forum

Appreciate 0
      08-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #161
spacemonkey1112
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg E90 View Post
Yup you're right I'm 17 i dont have time for a job a gotta worry about school so that one day i can afford my own BMW and mod it the fuck out

1. Don't tell me you don't have time for a job cause you have to worry about school when your sentences are coming out like this.... I can't even imagine what your SAT score must be like with this work...

Quote:
Wow I thought the me being the 17 year old I am I would act imature but the truth is the older guys here are the ones who behave so childish because first of all its just talking shit for the hell of it and beating the dead dog, and second of all none of you would have balls to say that to any ones face mine or any other members because the way you behave online is childish because you just hide behind a computer while in real life you STFU and not say anything so I'm gonna be the bigger person and end this you can keep bashing my car, comments, ideas and posts but remember who behaves like a 12 year old troll here.... not me *cough* kdbryce *cough*

"while in real life you STFU" I think I pissed myself when I read that. I'm trying so hard to understand where you were going with that thought.

You titled the thread "What do you guys think its my baby". You asked for opinions and you got it.
      08-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #162
EJ_3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.34]
2016 Ram 1500 Sport  [8.00]
1994 BMW 525i  [10.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [8.66]
Your car is in a way the e90 version of mine in a way (TiAg, cf, and banner). No matter what mods you do, someone will always have something similar., therefore giving it the 'cookie-cutter effect'. My best advice is to mod your car to your liking and within your budget. There will always be people that hate it, but there will still be people to love it. Happy modding.
Attached Images

08-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #163
JJ.
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 JB 335i

Quote:
I wouldn't say the whole kit but i was gonna get the ACS style lip because i can get it for a great price ($100)
This tells me you are short on cash, which is understandable bc you are young (10 years younger than me)... yea this is a sick car for a 17year old and your friends know that. My advice as someone who has been modding german cars since I was 16 is to save up money and get the proper quality parts instead of just going for a quick infusion of adrenaline because it's on sale... This isn't the civic forums
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #164
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTran View Post
Loan him your te37sl!
I said give him some tips, not my wheels hahahaha. I swear if he had some wheels, the whole outlook would be different.
      08-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #165
dhurng
Rep
Drives: '19 i8

yah as a 17 year old i think you are starting at the same place a lot of us have as well..short on money and u cant seem to wait so u end up pulling the trigger on some mods u mite think r cool at that time..but yah as long as u and the girls u pik up r happy with it then i say y not?

not to be disrespectful buuttt u started this thread going in and noing that ppl r gana hate the parts of ur car already, hence askign them wut they dont like...so part of me feels like u rnt completely satisfied with ur car urself :/ and ur simply being a lil bitch that cant handle criticism im sure down the road itll get to u and ull end up changing it a shit ton to look like half the car these guys have
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #166
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRGmatthew View Post
I said give him some tips, not my wheels hahahaha. I swear if he had some wheels, the whole outlook would be different.
Hahaha, very true. In order to get a decent set of reputable brand named wheels would cost him a semester at a CC, but he insisted on "focusing on school". His lost
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #167
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
Your car is in a way the e90 version of mine in a way (TiAg, cf, and banner). No matter what mods you do, someone will always have something similar., therefore giving it the 'cookie-cutter effect'. My best advice is to mod your car to your liking and within your budget. There will always be people that hate it, but there will still be people to love it. Happy modding.
I'm not a fan of the cf hood but your car is so not the same as his janky e90. Lol your car doesn't have ghetto bootleg headlights, no plastidipped 16s, no lame stripes, not on X3 suspension, and window sticker isn't a company of one that the fast&furious crowd idolizes.

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #168
NcMike
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2011 X3

I haven't posted much here, but i'll chime in on this.
First, let me say, to each his own. If you like it, rock it, and don't give a shit what anyone else says.
That being said, you asked for opinions, so here goes.
The hood being carbon and the roof being black would be cool if the car had a way more aggressive stance and the wheels were different. I think the only stock wheels that could work are some 18" sport package, or M3 stock (either option done in black). The huge sticker on the front window isn't really my thing unless the car has a lot of power and the sticker is associated to that power. The black mirrors look odd to me, but I think it's the wheels that are making them look that way. The fender sticker, again, just too aggressive for the other mods.
But that's just me and everyone likes different stuff. I like really clean simple stuff, and I'm a fan of low cars. I do like aggressive stuff too, but it has to have the power to back up the look.
That said, it takes money to pull off a lot of what I like. That's why on the E90 my wife drives its almost stock. Tinted the windows, lowered on Eibach springs and stock wheels with decent tires. Sure I'd like to do some staggered wheels or 7 series stock wheels and maybe a front lip and deck lip spoiler at some point, but we'll see. At this point most of my play money goes into my other vehicle
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #169
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTran View Post
Hahaha, very true. In order to get a decent set of reputable brand named wheels would cost him a semester at a CC, but he insisted on "focusing on school". His lost
haha Im focusing on school, I dont seem to have a problem
      08-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #170
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘11 e92 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112
Quote:
Yup you're right I'm 17 i dont have time for a job a gotta worry about school so that one day i can afford my own BMW and mod it the fuck out

1. Don't tell me you don't have time for a job cause you have to worry about school when your sentences are coming out like this.... I can't even imagine what your SAT score must be like with this work...

Quote:
Wow I thought the me being the 17 year old I am I would act imature but the truth is the older guys here are the ones who behave so childish because first of all its just talking shit for the hell of it and beating the dead dog, and second of all none of you would have balls to say that to any ones face mine or any other members because the way you behave online is childish because you just hide behind a computer while in real life you STFU and not say anything so I'm gonna be the bigger person and end this you can keep bashing my car, comments, ideas and posts but remember who behaves like a 12 year old troll here.... not me *cough* kdbryce *cough*

"while in real life you STFU" I think I pissed myself when I read that. I'm trying so hard to understand where you were going with that thought.

You titled the thread "What do you guys think its my baby". You asked for opinions and you got it.
Bro its a post not an essay i could give 2 less sh*ts about my grammar here and btw I take 4 AP's and have a 3.9 average GPA
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #171
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘11 e92 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World
Man I love your car, yeah a lot of people dont like the CF hood, but who cares. On the upside I'm getting my ZCP style wheels put on thursday or friday so goodbye to ugly stock break dust brown wheels and hello matte black ZCP reps
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2013, 12:43 AM   #172
_shim
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: an e90

Quote:
Bro its a post not an essay i could give 2 less sh*ts about my grammar here and btw I take 4 AP's and have a 3.9 average GPA
Bro, you take 4 APs

For real though, your car looks terrible.

08-12-2013, 02:13 AM   #173
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Cuba
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW E92

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
What happen to the old E90post?.....when everyone was cool with everyone?......Now everyone is a hater on here....it's like high school "Your car is ugly, Your car sucks, You can't spell"

Last edited by Bimmer-Pilot; 08-12-2013 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2013, 03:26 AM   #174
techietaichi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Pre-LCI & 2010 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Pilot View Post
What happen to the old E90post?.....when everyone was cool with everyone?......Now everyone is a hater on here....it's like high school "Your car is ugly, Your car sucks, You can't spell...
I think what you said applies to society in general. But to the OP, It's your ride, your money, your style, so rock it. That's all that matters. Just be prepared when asking for opinions, some you'll like and some are gonna really piss you off as it's too easy to be an ignorant f**k while typing on a keyboard and not answering directly in your face.
      08-12-2013, 05:38 AM   #175
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Not my style, but to each his own.

Although, if you really are focusing on school, maybe you shouldn't be too into your car? When I was in high school, my car was a privilege and a luxury (I had a new G37S), but even if I used my own money for it, I wasn't allowed to get to involved with it. Now that I'm in college, I understand what my parents were explaining to me... my car was totaled by a driver running a red light... insurance paid out, but if I had really put any time or money into the car, it would have been money out the window. Now, I've performed a few cosmetic mods, but I LOVE my car just the way it is, and even though it is more than 'just a car' to me, I understand that in this point in my life, my money is better accruing in a savings account or in investments. When I'm supporting myself if I want to keep my car, I'll put some work into it... but now I'm actually focusing on college and my future, not a car that might not be with me in 2-3 years even if I think it's my 'baby' at this moment.

You're young, you should enjoy what you have and not let others get into your head. Personally, unless you are buying a project car, you should like the car you own stock - sure do some mods, but if you don't like what your car is stock, I've found that you will keep wanting more and will never be happy. And if you can't afford to do what you really want without settling, you've bought the wrong car!
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #176
e92door3
Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachsideF30 View Post
You guys are just a bunch of haters, his ride is ILL. Cookie Cutter cars are WEAKKKKK. So Cal stand up and rep yo city son, bump that kicker 12" and boss amp like a fool. Scope some fly honeys and show em that neon inside. Pop the hood at a show and show off that smooth paint. This kids swag is to hard, YOLO!
what's a cookie cutter?