E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > So last saturday...I have a question.

12-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #67
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
my comment may have been too harsh. Funny story, but seems like a pretty dumb move to me breaking probation, no matter how you got the DUI. Drink at home if anything, you had a good chance of getting bonned (the bad way) that night!
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #68
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
And to every1 crying about DUI, hey learn some Engrish and read, I was blacked out, my friend was guna drive, not me you dumb bastards. so no I am not going to kill myself in the garage thank you.
And before you go rambling on about me having a DUI, I got 1 while sleeping in my car on the side of the road because I was in the driver seat and the keys are in my pocket (apparently you gotta sleep in the back with keys to the trunk)
you violated your parole by drinking but at least you didn't get a DUI for something bad. pretty fucked up that you got one for that BS reason though, should've gotten a lawyer and tried to do something about that. good luck with the aids and stuff.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #69
Chrisrw
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

This story actually makes me sick. You have a DUI (I could give two shits about how you EARNED it), you were gonna hop in a friends car and let him drink and drive (cause that's not your problem right?), you violate uour probation (and could honestly care less about it), you screwed over a waiter running out on a big bill, and then you screw some chick without wrapping.

If you catch something really bad, maybe the world will just be a better place. Try telling the guy on here that just got smashed in his X5 by a DUI this story... I finish this with... "you are truly a worthless piece of shit".

07 335i / Black on Red / Sport / Premium / 19'' Rims / Matte Black 18'' Winters / Vishnu / DCI / CF wrap / HID AE / OEM lip / H&R race / Titek / HKS
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #70
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrw View Post
This story actually makes me sick. You have a DUI (I could give two shits about how you EARNED it), you were gonna hop in a friends car and let him drink and drive (cause that's not your problem right?), you violate uour probation (and could honestly care less about it), you screwed over a waiter running out on a big bill, and then you screw some chick without wrapping.

If you catch something really bad, maybe the world will just be a better place. Try telling the guy on here that just got smashed in his X5 by a DUI this story... I finish this with... "you are truly a worthless piece of shit".
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #71
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #72
Chrisrw
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Ya, that tends to happen for those with HIV. Have fun...

07 335i / Black on Red / Sport / Premium / 19'' Rims / Matte Black 18'' Winters / Vishnu / DCI / CF wrap / HID AE / OEM lip / H&R race / Titek / HKS
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #73
NBRider88
I gave her my heart, she gave me crabs
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 330i

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #74
Shazmonkee
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

Garage List
K, I just ignored the last 15 minutes of class to read this crazy ass story.

Just about your STD question, it can show as soon as the next day up to 6 months depending on the STD. All I can suggest is you get a check up every month for the next 6 months (maybe 7 to be safer), and also you should keep an eye on your body. Some STDs can be very subtle in appearance--almost barely noticeable, so keep a real good lookout.

If you start getting any flu like symptoms, do not ignore it; it's typical for some STDs to give you flu-like symptoms that many people just ignore (especially now since it's Winter).

Good luck. lol. Epic story man
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #75
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
If I am not mistaken the swab up the urethra is the old way to test for the clap... But I am only a garbage man, I am sure Jaykay will chime in and explain in depth what the facts are.
This is correct.

OP, if this story is true, the short answer is that it'll take a while for everything to show up.

Testing for HIV should be done at 3 months and then 6 months after exposure. I believe that if you test negative at 3 months, you have a 90-95% chance of actually being negative. If the chick has HIV, you should ask your doc for prophylaxis. That should be your biggest concern, IMO. They will need a blood test to check for this, it's quick.

Other STDs will show up in a culture/swab. When they will show up is highly variable - my ID knowledge is not that great. The swab sucks but you really should do it - it's quick and will save you alot of trouble down the road.

Herpes and HPV are spread skin-skin, so even a condom may not prevent them. Both can be spread even if you wore a condom, although not wearing one increases the risk. HPV is more of a concern for any future girlfriend (it has minimal consequences for guys), herpes is what will bother you (but other than being a nuisance, isn't a huge problem itself).

Even if this girl was 'clean', you should still get checked out. Infections like Chlamydia and HIV are often asymptomatic.

I figured I would type all this out since I doubt you're the only one worrying/thinking about this on the forum. Good luck

Last edited by Echo M3; 12-09-2010 at 10:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #76
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Ya, that tends to happen for those with HIV. Have fun...
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #77
dillon733
Major
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e92 M3

hahaha. Absolutely hilarious!
your stories are always great.
About the std thing, its like everyone else said it takes a while for it to show up. Best of luck, hope everything works out for you.
O and BTW the edited version might be even funnier. haha
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 11:45 PM   #78
zetaxi165
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 335, TiAg

Dude, although your story was pretty fun to read.... it really wasn't cool what you did to the diner guys. If I were you I would go back and pay them for the steaks.

Its the right thing to do.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2010, 02:47 AM   #79
gun6slinger9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428xi

Quote:
I seriously LOL'd at that
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2010, 04:25 AM   #80
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

hahaha fucking funnny ass story

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2010, 05:01 AM   #81
Schm
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Epic story, I def would have smashed too. I usually hide a condom somewhere convenient. Good thing about those steaks, I don't know why he ran after you, you fucking didn't even get any food.
      12-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #82
RENN Spec
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 488 Pista, M2CS, Tundra

Can I party with you?
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #83
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
Good thing about those steaks, I don't know why he ran after you, you fucking didn't even get any food.
really? you can't be that ignorant. Do you think they walk in the back and magically produce cooked food without a process? If it isn't in front of you, you aren't responsible for it?
Appreciate 0