E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Are girls more whitewashed than guys (Asian)

12-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #23
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
so if i don't want to accept the "american culture" (whatever that is), i should leave?
no, because if you leave you will take the plane and all the passengers with you
      12-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #24
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
no, because if you leave you will take the plane and all the passengers with you
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. this had me rolling.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #25
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:
so if i don't want to accept the "american culture" (whatever that is), i should leave?
Sure, why not.

I dont walk around waving flags of where my family came from. I speak English.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 06:52 PM   #26
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
oh you son of a bitch ahahahahahhahaha
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #27
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

I want to make another comment but I dont want to get banned, I can say those things to ghost bc we both go back in forth like that...others not so much
      12-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #28
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
oh you son of a bitch alalalalalaalala
ftfy
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #29
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Sure, why not.

I dont walk around waving flags of where my family came from. I speak English.
i speak english and farsi. lol

i wave both the american and Iranian flag proudly (lion and the sun not the islamic dictatorship of iran).
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #30
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
I hold nothing against anybody. Race doesn't matter. Don't care about you're religion.

But if you wan't to live in the US, become an American. Support YOUR country. Dont act like you don't want to be here because if you dont, you should get the fuck out.

you said unassimilated ASIANS piss you off. you named a race specifically so race does matter to you.

Further more your getting assimilation and patriotism mixed up. some1 can be not assimilated but still patriotic and support America. I can support the troops but be against the war, while Bush tries to link the 2 together to gather support for the war just like what you are doing right now.

I have absolutely no problem with assimilation but it should be by choice. By the virtue of you forcing people to assimilate in that tone proves maybe you are unamerican with your anti-American ways. America is about multiculturalism and tolerance for differences. Get use to that cuz there are thousands of my people getting off the boat everyday and all we want to do is gamble, eat dogs and take your jobs. (dey deook our jebbbbbbs. SP)

lastly just out of curiosity, can you define "American" for me? As in what constitutes as an American and what should I do more, and what should I not do to befit your standards of assimilation? Because Im just dying to see how many non white protestant examples you can give me.

I got lots of time today
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #31
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
ftfy
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #32
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

i couldn't resist....
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #33
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
i couldn't resist....
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #34
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
i couldn't resist....
Quote:

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #35
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
I hold nothing against anybody. Race doesn't matter. Don't care about you're religion.

But if you wan't to live in the US, become an American. Support YOUR country. Dont act like you don't want to be here because if you dont, you should get the fuck out.
You should try Canada. We're a "mosaic". You'd love it.

Not.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #36
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
If I were to move to another country I would accept and respect their culture.

What's so hard to understand about that?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #37
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
lmao
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #38
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
If I were to move to another country I would accept and respect their culture.

What's so hard to understand about that?
So we should all go to Mcdonald's tomorrow and pack down 20 cheeseburgers?

There's a difference between respect for your adopted culture and assimilation/acceptance into another culture.

I always laugh when people start talking about American culture. By accepting American culture, should we become fat? Does it mean we have to buy guns and a pickup truck? Does it mean that I have to move to the 'burbs and pursue the 'American dream'?

Unlike millenia-old cultures, America has no inherent culture to adopt. That is what appeals to many Americans, IMO - in the U.S., you have the right to follow whatever culture or creed you like, as long as it does not impinge on the rights of your fellow citizens.

Finally, I get tired of all this flag-waving, 'support your country' crap. Patriotism is borne from respect for and trust in one's country; it is your right to be patriotic, not your country's right to MAKE you patriotic.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #39
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
So we should all go to Mcdonald's tomorrow and pack down 20 cheeseburgers?

There's a difference between respect for your adopted culture and assimilation/acceptance into another culture.

I always laugh when people start talking about American culture. By accepting American culture, should we become fat? Does it mean we have to buy guns and a pickup truck? Does it mean that I have to move to the 'burbs and pursue the 'American dream'?

Unlike millenia-old cultures, America has no inherent culture to adopt. That is what appeals to many Americans, IMO - in the U.S., you have the right to follow whatever culture or creed you like, as long as it does not impinge on the rights of your fellow citizens.

Finally, I get tired of all this flag-waving, 'support your country' crap. Patriotism is borne from respect for and trust in one's country; it is your right to be patriotic, not your country's right to MAKE you patriotic.
I fully agree with you on everything up until the patriotism part.

"Patriotism for your country, always. Patriotism for your government, only when they deserve it."
- Mark Twain
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #40
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
A century + old quote does not prove nor disprove anything. It's irrelevant, as it was said over 100 yrs ago
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #41
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
A century + old quote does not prove nor disprove anything. It's irrelevant, as it was said over 100 yrs ago
can you explain why its irrelevant? Lets say we have a revolution right now in America. would you say you are revolting against the American government or America itself.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #42
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
can you explain why its irrelevant? Lets say we have a revolution right now in America. would you say you are revolting against the American government or America itself.
A country is defined by its government's jurisdiction. Revolting against the USA (America is a greater entity than the US) is only possible by those existing within the USA. Anyone residing in Canada would be attacking either the USA or revolting against the Canadian gov't, or both. There is what you think should happen and what does happen. But political boundaries (countries) are defined by governmental jurisdiction.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #43
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
A country is defined by its government's jurisdiction. Revolting against the USA (America is a greater entity than the US) is only possible by those existing within the USA. Anyone residing in Canada would be attacking either the USA or revolting against the Canadian gov't, or both. There is what you think should happen and what does happen. But political boundaries (countries) are defined by governmental jurisdiction.
no i dun agree with that, people in Canada are not Americans (and for the sake of ease of argument, when I say American or America I meant USA and USA people ummmmm k) therefore when they attack US, they are attacking BOTH America and her government because if we lose the end result is being annexed.

But when I have a revolution, it would be to over throw the current government, not America itself. when all said and done, another government will be set up that represents America or in theory, anarchy will be set up, but it would still be American anarchy filled with Americans.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #44
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

True. I am not an American.

I'm a Canadian and proud to be so.
Appreciate 0