E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Attention Bavdom

01-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #265
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Has this message been seen by an admin yet?

*waits for Bav to come in and tells how impatience you guys are*
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 10:15 PM   #266
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

this really sucks...maybe us SoFlae90 guys can go do a mini meet @bavdom?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #267
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Nice... I got my money deposited back into my account today AMEX FTW
      01-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #268
XLR8MF
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPDAN View Post
Nice... I got my money deposited back into my account today AMEX FTW
Nice job.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #269
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep

nice...so whats the deal here?
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 07:50 AM   #270
noidea
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScheerSpeed View Post
nice...so whats the deal here?
Bro, i can't believe u robbed by trendix and now bavdom. I remember the last time i deal with him is very good. But things change so sudden
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 07:52 AM   #271
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
Bro, i can't believe u robbed by trendix and now bavdom. I remember the last time i deal with him is very good. But things change so sudden

Damn, scammed twice?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice......

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 09:04 AM   #272
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
shoula known betteerr. they are probably felix from europassion comin back for revenge.
      01-31-2008, 05:05 PM   #273
ulises 335i
these cars waste alot of fucking gas
Rep
Drives: 335i montego blue

so what happens know?

Bofa can't refund my mulah!

That sux ;(
      01-31-2008, 05:16 PM   #274
cgnahc
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 ZSP

Sucks that Bav turned out like this. Feeling for you all man.
      01-31-2008, 09:38 PM   #275
de.abeja
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 sedan

There are like 20+ members from Miami on this forum, why haven't any of them gone to the shop and offered to take a picture of the mold, call that Japtrix place and ask them for copies of the dyno or where to find the shop.

Act like a community and band together, I would be all over someone in San Diego for other members. I found the boards after the Trendix fiasco, but had I been on here during that time I would certainly have gone to Irvine (40minutes away) to get some info.

Help out those in Ohio, Arizona, Washinton etc... and cannot just drive out to the location and get some info or cell phone pics whatever.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2008, 03:44 AM   #276
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by de.abeja View Post
There are like 20+ members from Miami on this forum, why haven't any of them gone to the shop and offered to take a picture of the mold, call that Japtrix place and ask them for copies of the dyno or where to find the shop.

Act like a community and band together, I would be all over someone in San Diego for other members. I found the boards after the Trendix fiasco, but had I been on here during that time I would certainly have gone to Irvine (40minutes away) to get some info.

Help out those in Ohio, Arizona, Washinton etc... and cannot just drive out to the location and get some info or cell phone pics whatever.
+1.....Id get everyone who was on this gb from florida and go to the local police that has jurastiction in Pembroke Pines and see what they can do for us....This is def. fraud!!!
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2008, 08:36 AM   #277
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep

i wasnt scammed by bav, i dont have a 335...and i never ordered the intake.

once i get my car back from the bodyshop i might drive up (an hour and a half drive)
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #278
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post
Looks like hes not refunding anything. I going to see if I can do anything since I work for law enforcement in Clearwater.
everyone waived that right when they signed up it was said in the first place no refunds cause they lost so many out of the original 80...so it dropped back in production since it takes 4-6 hours to make one piece...they have come through on other things..though if i knew the owner was such an assjole i would have said screw it..this isn't bav's fault he was trying for us and his poor communication didn't help...but who wants to come on here when all you guys are doing is making trendix claims....bav has come through before and will again...in 4-6 weeks we should have them in our hands...i just cannot belive the owner closes for 2 months...i know some european companies do but damn not in the US...maybe those florida closings during the summer months are getting to him...still it is very rude and if i was the owner of the company i would send us all a letter of reassurance at this point...but i know bav got scared and frustrated with all the false claims!!! everyone just needs to calm down and chill..if they have delivered on all those carbon fiber interiors then why not this....it's be/c it got dropped way back in production...this is very common in business!!!! but the poor communication sucks!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #279
BMWdmk
*Rollin 3rd*
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something fast

i didn't get my carbon fiber trim

since black friday

Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #280
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
everyone waived that right when they signed up it was said in the first place no refunds cause they lost so many out of the original 80...so it dropped back in production since it takes 4-6 hours to make one piece...they have come through on other things..though if i knew the owner was such an assjole i would have said screw it..this isn't bav's fault he was trying for us and his poor communication didn't help...but who wants to come on here when all you guys are doing is making trendix claims....bav has come through before and will again...in 4-6 weeks we should have them in our hands...i just cannot belive the owner closes for 2 months...i know some european companies do but damn not in the US...maybe those florida closings during the summer months are getting to him...still it is very rude and if i was the owner of the company i would send us all a letter of reassurance at this point...but i know bav got scared and frustrated with all the false claims!!! everyone just needs to calm down and chill..if they have delivered on all those carbon fiber interiors then why not this....it's be/c it got dropped way back in production...this is very common in business!!!! but the poor communication sucks!!!!

Yeah well i wasn't bitching about anything...the way i see it is he stopped responding, making me believe hes robbing us. If he comes up with this intake today or 6 weeks from now ill pay the other 400 and still get it. The only reason i put a claim in was cause everyone else was, and cause he stopped resonding. When youre getting updatees often then WAM the thread closes and Bavdom are no longer paying dues, or responding to people, makes you think hes pulling none over on us. I dont know what he expects us to do. Just leave him alone, and just hope were gonna get something. If he's still getting us this intake he should speak up and give us a date. Even if its gonna be 6 months from now. At least then i know if im getting robbed or not. Well ive already gotten robbed, but i wanna know if im gonna get raped!
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #281
de.abeja
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

[QUOTE=purplewidow;2085177]everyone waived that right when they signed up it was said in the first place no refunds cause they lost so many out of the original 80...so it dropped back in production since it takes 4-6 hours to make one piece...they have come through on other things..QUOTE]

You don't ever waive your right for a refund on something that was never delivered, provided the company is still in business. The fact that they are continuing to produce and sell other items practically shows intent to defraud.

You purchased (with your deposit) the product to be produced, there is as of today zero evidence of said product, the materials to make it or the molds for constructing it. So even if there was no intent to defraud then this would show that the money was taken and misappropriated.

Had anyone from the company produced a single shred of evidence beyond the picture of the only existing copy (which they made with what molds?). Then they would have a case in saying that you all just had cold feet.

The entire thing is suspect, it rings of good intentions that never materialized and blame being thrown in the wrong direction.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #282
de.abeja
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

(rant continued)
If they had the capability of making one intake at a time then they should be able to sell them one at a time, which they should because of the original prototype. This would create an insane supply/demand bidding war a la PS3,wii etc... and everyone would not be complaining about getting ripped off, they would be complaining it takes too long.

Someone really needs to just go over there with a digital camera and take a picture of their capability to manufacture even a single component of the intake and all will be happy again (are you reading this Bavdom?).

Last edited by de.abeja; 02-03-2008 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: spelling.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #283
XPO186
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

+1

I suggested (to Bav) at one point to just get a prototype or preproduction piece out to a customer's car for pics, dynos etc. Demand would at least increase if his product seems like it's making good gains and looks good, then maybe he wouldn't have the problem of a smaller than expected GB list.
      02-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #284
XLR8MF
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan 2008

There is no way that I can step back and reanalyze and try to see what myself or others could have done differently for a better outcome. Bavdom derserves NO slack and will not get any from me. Leaving and not responding and promises after promises is flat out bullshit. Guess what Bav, I meant when I said you better watch out. Restitution can be had one way or another. You can give me back my 400 or I can arrange other ways for you to pay it back.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #285
Gen_E92
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: slow

Garage List
2007 335i  [7.80]
he's probably gonna come back here, post some BS again, and say he hasn't read the posts since his last one b/c he'll feel discouraged.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #286
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_E92 View Post
he's probably gonna come back here, post some BS again, and say he hasn't read the posts since his last one b/c he'll feel discouraged.
I don't think he would even bother to come back to post some BS like that. BavDom has dropped out of sight for a long time.....