E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Attention Bavdom

01-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #111
XLR8MF
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie211 View Post
WOW I'm in a similar situation. Its been just about 2 months and still haven't received my trim due to a piece that was cracked in the packing process.....
See, some of the past customers of Bav have common issues and have been trying to get a hold of him for 2months. He asks for us to be reasonble but what happens of any one of the four parts of this intake has a problem?
According to what I have seen so far we are in trouble.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #112
Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335

This whole thing stinks of lies and this asshole is tying to strike an emotional response from you all and it actually sounds pathetic….don’t fall for this crap. What marketing/sales rep doesn’t have handle on what happening with the product….this is complete ridiculous and not even believable. I am sure this guy is just one man show and that all products are made by 3rd party. I never in my life heard such a BS story.

This guy has broken a verbal contract with you all by failing to deliver a product. You have the right to withdraw from the group buy and get you money back. If this was a company you can rest assured they would withdraw the PO. Get the CC Company to your cash back and then use the internet to track down this asshole and spread the good word about this company before anyone one else get a crap product or possibly ripped off.

Orb

Bavdom>
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #113
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Well, I'm done trying to explain how things are and have been. For XL8FM I will say that we do have the same policy for all GBs no matter how many people are in it, once production starts, no refunds are given.

For Kev, I did reply, and thru a PM. If you still want to resolve that then PM me again.

If I missed anything, sorry I didn't answer, but each post has like five thousand questions. PMs are easier to answer, if you have a genuine desire for an answer please PM me.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #114
Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varise View Post
+1 Well said, and while I agree 100%, I think many members here are naive and seem to forget all too easily. Bavy disappears and though he checks his email multiple times while on "vacation," he fails to respond to any PM's or emails. He then comes on here and gives a lame, and probably false excuse about a 2 week vacation. In my opinion he was buying time, but most of you do a complete 360 and all of a sudden are back on board inquiring about time lines and production quality!

I see this type of punch drunk reaction by the members with many of the vendors on e90post. They (vendors) string them along with bs time lines, promises, lies, and suddenly when shit hits the fan the vendor is quick to place the blame on someone or something else. The community has a collective sigh of relief from the bs fairytale and the vendor just bought themselves at least another couple months.

Here's my prediction, one in which I will gladly apologize for if I am wrong. I predict that Bavy does not have the molds, or even the claimed first of four pieces that members wanted pictures of. There will not be pictures because they don't exist. Like Orb stated, this guy is probably a one man show that gets his items from someone else, maybe even from the infamous Felix at Europassion...and we all saw how Felix was with keeping promises!

Here's my advice, every single one of you should be filing a credit card/Paypal dispute with this vendor in an attempt to get your money back. This vendor has proven to be untrustworthy, why do you keep giving him 4, 5, and 6 chances to try and make things right? At some point you have to call a spade a spade. In your mind question his behavior and excuses time after time, and really think about if they are plausible. Call me a skeptic or delusional, but what about this guys actions lately doesn't scream SCAM. He has many members still trying to contact him about the carbon fiber trim (broken parts) from months ago, yet again he has failed to address the issue or answer their pm's. At some point myself and others will stop feeling sorry for you...
Part of my job is to weed out vendors like this. I have seen and heard just about everything and this one has a familiar ring to it. I have nothing invested in this but I do hate seen people been treated this way.

Guys…throw this guy under the bus and then stop and back over him again.

Orb
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2008, 10:50 AM   #115
Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post
Well, I'm done trying to explain how things are and have been. For XL8FM I will say that we do have the same policy for all GBs no matter how many people are in it, once production starts, no refunds are given.

For Kev, I did reply, and thru a PM. If you still want to resolve that then PM me again.

If I missed anything, sorry I didn't answer, but each post has like five thousand questions. PMs are easier to answer, if you have a genuine desire for an answer please PM me.
Are you fucking stupid? You don't make the laws and people will get there money back. You are on the fast track on closing down.

Orb
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #116
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post

In your last PM, you said that you are going to ask your boss for a resolution and you will get back to me in "a couple of days". I am still patiently waiting for a reply from your boss. It has been several weeks since our last communication. I'm not going to PM you again if the PM doesn't get answered anyways.
      01-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #117
T i h o r
n00b
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd

Everyday I read this thread or any other thread related to BavDom and the Intake, I thank myself for not investing any money in it.
      01-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #118
johnnymu
Warranty Killer
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: Nike shoe

geez just rub it in j/k
I've given up on this, forget the fake getting the real thing instead

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #119
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

FRAUD.....
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #120
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

I just ordered the msds intake cause i cant wait for an intake anymore...ended up spending 375 for the short ram air and 225 for the cold air extension...hopefully its a good mod.....600 bucks but no carbon fiber...really wanted this intake but oh well. Now how do we go about getting refunds?? Anyone successful??
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #121
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supramano View Post
I just ordered the msds intake cause i cant wait for an intake anymore...ended up spending 375 for the short ram air and 225 for the cold air extension...hopefully its a good mod.....600 bucks but no carbon fiber...really wanted this intake but oh well. Now how do we go about getting refunds?? Anyone successful??
How'd you pay? Hopefully you and the rest of the peeps that paid via Paypal are linked to an amex for your payment method. Amex makes the refund painless...
      01-15-2008, 12:27 AM   #122
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Actually my paypal is linked with my bank account which is a visa debit card so i dunno...what should i do contact my bank or visa??
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 08:34 AM   #123
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

good luck to you all! this is starting to sound like a trendix deal going on...

lol
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 08:42 AM   #124
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Attached Images

01-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #125
ulises 335i
these cars waste alot of fucking gas
Rep
Drives: 335i montego blue

hey bav, When are you gonna refund our money.

Or atleast give us a bullshit story like you always do!
      01-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #126
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Totally lost faith in this "company"
      01-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #127
ulises 335i
these cars waste alot of fucking gas
Rep
Drives: 335i montego blue

I'm sick and tired of waiting. Its been to damn long. We've all been waiting for 8-9 months and we still don't have our intakes, independent dynos , pics, sound clips .

For all we know he probably bought a gruppe m intake and removed the logo , lied to us and said it was the one he made.

anyways, I just filed a dispute with paypal and they said the more people that dispute against bavdom the better our chances of a refund.

I was also wondering who filed a dispute?

Whoever did please list your name here , I'll start with my name.

1. Ulises 335i
      01-15-2008, 07:18 PM   #128
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White

Since it was not an actual Ebay auction, paypal will not be able to recover funds. You must call your C/C to file the claim.
      01-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #129
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Paypal is useless once it's over 90 days. Call your bank or c/c company to file a claim.....
      01-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #130
XLR8MF
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises 335i View Post
I'm sick and tired of waiting. Its been to damn long. We've all been waiting for 8-9 months and we still don't have our intakes, independent dynos , pics, sound clips .

For all we know he probably bought a gruppe m intake and removed the logo , lied to us and said it was the one he made.

anyways, I just filed a dispute with paypal and they said the more people that dispute against bavdom the better our chances of a refund.

I was also wondering who filed a dispute?

Whoever did please list your name here , I'll start with my name.

1. Ulises 335i
2. XLR8MF
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 07:53 PM   #131
XLR8MF
Captain
Rep

yES IT IS TRUE Paypal is useless but when you cantact your bank and or CCC
they will contact paypal and it will help if you have filed a claim with them.
It is easy to do. Go to their home page and click resolution center. Then click the first choice, not tutorial. Click on transaction ID and select purchases over the past year. You will see Bavarians Dom come up, select that transaction ID.
You will then need to explain why and all I simply said is 1) He is a fraud
2)Item never received
3) Vendor did not deliver in a timely manner (even longer than Paypal 90 days)
4)I let them know there were many more people who would also file as this puts pressure on paypal. I was told by the rep frompaypal that if enough people claim it can "escalate" to a point that a refund may be given.
5)Also stated that my ccc and bank would be contacting them on the matter shortly.
6)Also mention that most all transactions on this forum use Paypal and it would be in the best interest of Paypal to refund the 400 as they do not want to be linked to such a dishonest company.
-Then call your CCC and or bank and let them know that you have been a victim of internet fraud. Good luck and if I here anything new I will let everyone know.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #132
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
1. Ulises 335i
2. XLR8MF
3. Kev