E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Dealer's are such b#%^€!!!

04-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #23
jetsfan100
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i Coupe

They are right! The more dealers, the more calls, the more research = the best deal.
I just bought a 2011 328i xdrive coupe (all packages except sport) with 7k miles for 32k.
I made lotsxof calls, I had multiple dealers calling me back, and emailing me back. I used one dealer against another (and you can't make stuff up, because they Will check on the other dealers to see what they show).
I had emails coming in at 8pm with lower prices.
I was willing to travel which helped, and ended up going 6hrs to get the car I wanted for the price I wanted.
I was also willing to walk away if the car wasn't right.
Two straight months of searching Cars.com with the very specific colors and miles I was looking for paid off. Like most things in life - take your time - never ever feel obligated - and set your terms and don't budge. You'll get what you want eventually.
I waited two months for a dealer/seller to drop their price on a consignment BMW motorcycle. 2 months equalled $3k.
Take your time
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #24
Cuba
Cuba
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan100 View Post
They are right! The more dealers, the more calls, the more research = the best deal.
I just bought a 2011 328i xdrive coupe (all packages except sport) with 7k miles for 32k.
I made lotsxof calls, I had multiple dealers calling me back, and emailing me back. I used one dealer against another (and you can't make stuff up, because they Will check on the other dealers to see what they show).
I had emails coming in at 8pm with lower prices.
I was willing to travel which helped, and ended up going 6hrs to get the car I wanted for the price I wanted.
I was also willing to walk away if the car wasn't right.
Two straight months of searching Cars.com with the very specific colors and miles I was looking for paid off. Like most things in life - take your time - never ever feel obligated - and set your terms and don't budge. You'll get what you want eventually.
I waited two months for a dealer/seller to drop their price on a consignment BMW motorcycle. 2 months equalled $3k.
Take your time

very great information, very great first post
07 328xi Monaco Blue|Premium|Cold|Navi|CA|LLumar|Mtec|DDM|aFe|Ambe r-Gone|Rear Fogs|Bimmian|PY-Speed|OEM|e92-lighting|V1|BavAuto|Weisslicht|Cyba|Beyern|Falken| Sonic Tuning|ECS Tuning|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #25
E90Company
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Car

1st post is right! lol
Appreciate 0