E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > L T B M W Group Buy -> Canada W I D E !

08-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #23
only1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 Z06, 09 e90335i

Does the m3 rep bumper fit an e90 lci?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #24
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE_TRAYUNZE View Post
Igloos keep you warm, guys...not cold...lol
No one said anything about hot or cold?

Another fail by you, try harder next time.

- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #25
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish335 View Post
could I get a price on the modded E90 m3 side skirts (OEM modded to fit E90 non m)? Painted (BSM) and unpainted pricing?
cheers, T
Paint is +$350 regardless

I will PM when I get that side skirt price.

- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #26
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerologist View Post
Well I was hoping to get an M3 rep or M-Tech front bumper with fogs! After all, I did just purchase my Euro Fog light switch!! That would make the top button none functional!
The fogs are so big and ugly on the M3 replicas anyways, if you want a full OEM m-tech since that would accommodate your need for a functioning front fog button

Or you could take the old bottom piece and flip it up top if you want to make it look non-functional, but the rear fogs still work without fronts just the fronts button has to be pressed.

Works on my car
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #27
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
Paint is +$350 regardless

I will PM when I get that side skirt price.

lol thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #28
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 07 E90 328i Sport

Quote:
No one said anything about hot or cold?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankiE90 View Post

damn - i need an igloo too - it was
107 Fahrenheit today.
was melt'n.
hmmm....why so defensive? I'm not trying to offend anyone here...
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #29
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

ok i'm looking to get the following for my 2007 E92 coupe. All parts unpainted.

- M3 Replica front bumper.

- OEM side inserts instead of fogs? Just to be clear, I am not going to put the fogs, and just saw another members car today with a rep M3 bumper, and he also did not install the fogs. Instead he ordered black inserts from BMW. Wondering if I can buy these as well from this group buy?

- M3 replica side skirts (50/50 on this since I just got the M-tech side skirts lol)

- M3 replica hood? Any hoods for purchase?

- Widebody kit?!?! Come onnnnn, I might want in on this ...I was looking into a wide body kit a while back but it would have broken the bank, so I gave up.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #30
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #31
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
ok i'm looking to get the following for my 2007 E92 coupe. All parts unpainted.

- M3 Replica front bumper.

- OEM side inserts instead of fogs? Just to be clear, I am not going to put the fogs, and just saw another members car today with a rep M3 bumper, and he also did not install the fogs. Instead he ordered black inserts from BMW. Wondering if I can buy these as well from this group buy?

- M3 replica side skirts (50/50 on this since I just got the M-tech side skirts lol)

- M3 replica hood? Any hoods for purchase?

- Widebody kit?!?! Come onnnnn, I might want in on this ...I was looking into a wide body kit a while back but it would have broken the bank, so I gave up.
The only things I have to check on are the M3 black grill inserts and rep hood. . .

There's nothing to be 'in' with regards to the wide body

If you say you're worried about 'breaking' the bank than modding isn't for you.

Some of you guys and your requests saying 'cheap' this and 'I want CUSTOM, but I don't want to break the bank ', I'm not going to even bother wasting my own time let alone LT's time with your guys attempts at trying to look 'cool' on low budget.

Talk about inconsiderate, this isn't a one or two part group buy and I'm putting my own personal time into this.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #32
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulBailey@ltbmw View Post
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 05:28 PM   #33
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

Havok, you need to order the m3 air ducts. I'm sure long can get those parts for you but I would have him perform the fog delete on your bumper as well as he has a ton of experience doing them. I'm getting my fogs deleted at speedstar as we speak. I think its a personal preference as hid fogs look hot but I never used mine....
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #34
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:

If you say you're worried about 'breaking' the bank than modding isn't for you.

Some of you guys and your requests saying 'cheap' this and 'I want CUSTOM, but I don't want to break the bank ', I'm not going to even bother wasting my own time let alone LT's time with your guys attempts at trying to look 'cool' on low budget.

Talk about inconsiderate, this isn't a one or two part group buy and I'm putting my own personal time into this.
lol, dont jump to conclusions....the bodykit that was going to break the bank for me was the prior-design body kit from Europe.

I got quoted $3,000 Euro for the kit in two crates to Canada. Each crate was $499 Euro. So thats $4,000 Euro for the whole damn thing plus duties.

You telling me the kit you and Dr.G are getting costs that much?? I doubt it.

Relax man, no one is being inconsiderate...and I am not cheap on my parts..as anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I am willing to spend the money on good parts.

Just couldn't spend $5,700 Canadian on the kit before duties. Plus paint and installation.

My car is heavily modded, and I have only owned it for a few months. I spend, but I spend wisely....I dont have a low budget, my car does no look cheap...thank you very much lol.

Anyhow I appreciate your effort, even though all your posts are so spastic and abuse the smilies icons
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #35
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish335 View Post
Havok, you need to order the m3 air ducts. I'm sure long can get those parts for you but I would have him perform the fog delete on your bumper as well as he has a ton of experience doing them. I'm getting my fogs deleted at speedstar as we speak. I think its a personal preference as hid fogs look hot but I never used mine....
Cool, thanks for the info man
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #36
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #37
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
lol, dont jump to conclusions....the bodykit that was going to break the bank for me was the prior-design body kit from Europe.

I got quoted $3,000 Euro for the kit in two crates to Canada. Each crate was $499 Euro. So thats $4,000 Euro for the whole damn thing plus duties.

You telling me the kit you and Dr.G are getting costs that much?? I doubt it.

Relax man, no one is being inconsiderate...and I am not cheap on my parts..as anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I am willing to spend the money on good parts.

Just couldn't spend $5,700 Canadian on the kit before duties. Plus paint and installation.

My car is heavily modded, and I have only owned it for a few months. I spend, but I spend wisely....I dont have a low budget, my car does no look cheap...thank you very much lol.

Anyhow I appreciate your effort, even though all your posts are so spastic and abuse the smilies icons
Spastic? Not as much as people are so ignorant with others time or you being so defense when I didn't even direct my comment towards you nor did I say anything about any car looking cheap? Getting too excited reading? Calm yourself a little and breathe

Try getting 100+ different parts together for random people you don't know for the best prices and I really hope LT has a long distance plan cause I sure don't! Most of the prices are via phone conversation and over this weekend we've both been extremely busy. . .

Similes icons? You're referring to the emoticons? My use of them was better than your one joke

It's all sarcasm, you take it way too serious. . .

As for total I think G and I are around 20,000 drachmas. . . LOL

I'm getting the best prices for you guys as I can.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #38
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

^ Like I said, I appreciate the effort, I have done a few groups buys and they are always a headache....But I have not organized something this large......this requires a lot of time and effort to put together....I recognize that.

Just letting you know my experience regarding the wide body kit. If you got something not as crazy in regards to pricing as prior-design I would be interested.

Everything I have asked for is genuine interest.

PS: I have some drachmas lying around still lol...one sec while I count it up haha.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #39
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
^ Like I said, I appreciate the effort, I have done a few groups buys and they are always a headache....But I have not organized something this large......this requires a lot of time and effort to put together....I recognize that.

Just letting you know my experience regarding the wide body kit. If you got something not as crazy in regards to pricing as prior-design I would be interested.

Everything I have asked for is genuine interest.

PS: I have some drachmas lying around still lol...one sec while I count it up haha.
Who are you getting to paint everything?

I'm more than happy to do this for everyone. . . I remember when I got into an accident last year and wanted to replace my bumper with an M-tech at Bentley Calgary. . . $1250 painted with $200 charge to take off the old one. . . I've come a very long way since last November

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #40
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

I have a shop I regularly go to and trust they will do the best job possible at a very good price, $350 a piece is pretty much what my shop will charge me as well...but its not the price that makes me worry.

My concern with getting it painted before I receive it is two-fold:

1. I don't know if its safer to ship items unpainted in case its a rough ride and something gets scratched etc.

2. Alpine White is a bitch to match, and the 2007 model is a slightly different color than the newer models...so I worry about it coming in painted and not matching perfectly.

Don't know if I am worrying for nothing, but those are my concerns.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #41
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

I'll post this up cause I want you guys to understand how much I value LT's time just as much as he does and all things aside, I do NOT want to waste his time whatsoever. For him to give me this opportunity and as much as we've spoken over the phone with me trying to source down special requests, our long distance bills will cost a pretty penny alone. Sales will always be sales, people will always back out, BUT this is the first time in Canada an opportunity like this has happened. I mean, to be able to provide the absolute best parts at prices you can't beat from a 1000% true enthusiast is SICK! He won't sell it or let alone let you buy ANYTHING if it won't fit 100% or close, his standards are very high.

So when you guys make 'iffy' sounding requests I do ask him although I unwillingly do so, but as the organizer of this, I am obliged to do so. . .

Feel free to keep the requests coming no matter how silly, but make sure if you do so that you are certain of what you want and if you're not so sure, I will find out from him no problem to help your guys dream of an LTBMW come true!

Anyways back to dancing cause these feet don't wanna stop. . .

Until my car comes out an LTBMW from the shop!

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #42
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I have a shop I regularly go to and trust they will do the best job possible at a very good price, $350 a piece is pretty much what my shop will charge me as well...but its not the price that makes me worry.

My concern with getting it painted before I receive it is two-fold:

1. I don't know if its safer to ship items unpainted in case its a rough ride and something gets scratched etc.

2. Alpine White is a bitch to match, and the 2007 model is a slightly different color than the newer models...so I worry about it coming in painted and not matching perfectly.

Don't know if I am worrying for nothing, but those are my concerns.
No no, those are more than just worries.

Alpine white CAN be hard to match, BUT the difference between a paint shop that paints all makes and LTBMW is that they 99.99% BMWs(without confirmation).

LTBMW - do I need to say anymore?

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #43
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:

Just got off the phone, those are actually black air scoops and LT says about $60 a side, so $120/pair! They are OEM and will fit the replica bumpers.

@shonuff

You got PM and great news!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #44
FrankiE90
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Krooked Sk8board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE_TRAYUNZE View Post
Igloos keep you warm, guys...not cold...lol

i'm sure it's cozier than this socal heat.