E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Credit where its due to Coopers Croydon.....

09-19-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
SelSol
First Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: 335D SE

Credit where its due to Coopers Croydon.....

Now, I fully agree with the "name and shame" philosophy, I think it makes car dealers work to keep their service levels up. So its only right I do the same in reverse.

Some of you may recall me shouting blue murder about Coopers in Croydon for the issues I've had with my 335D and the pillock that I dealt with in the first instance.

Well, credit where its due, after a lengthy email they sent a driver up from Croydon to Cambridge (and not some grubby 18 year old oik I might add), left me with a brand new X1, took my car back to Croydon and, fitted two new front tyres (Bridgestone RFT's), a new rear alloy, and a new rear tyre (again, OE spec RFT) and did an Oil, Fuel Filter and intake silencer (I assume this is "air filter" in ye olde speak) and gave it a valet, and it looks like they've given it a once over with a rotary polisher because all the swirls have gone. This was done for an offensively small price, not prepared to say what it was because its goodwill on their part, but suffice to say its not even what the service and a pair of tyres would have cost, let alone the alloy and the extra rear tyre, which alone would have been circa £800.....

So, all in all, a good rectification by Lewis, maybe now I can get on with enjoying my 35 instead of swearing at it
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
good to hear!
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
edowen
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 330i, 991 GTS, Cayenne S D

Good to hear. Croydon tried to do me over on the sale of a used 320d - after raising merry hell they also dealt with it very well - it's just the mistakes in the first place they need to iron out!
Appreciate 0